MM6 Secrets

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

MM6 Secrets

Unread postby Anubis » 11 Aug 2017, 03:23

Here is a list of MM6 secrets that the community has found. If you find any secrets not listed on here, let us know!

- Abandoned Temple: Torch (Random ring)
- Agar's Laboratory: All the chandeliers (Gems)
- Agar's Laboratory: Clicking on Agar's Cauldron and/or Agar's Pile of Skulls while cursed will give you +50 Intellect to each party member
- Castle Kriegspire: 2x Torches (15,000 Gold each)
- Corlagon's Estate: Portrait (Contains loot - Telekinesis needed)
- Dragoon's Keep: Foot of a bed (Random sword)
- Gharik's Forge: Click the wall above the hallway when crossing the first bridge that you activate (+25 Fire Resistance)
- Goblinwatch: Wall past the room w/ three chests (Random chest armour)
- Icewind Keep: Torch (Random helm)
- Ironfist: Tree (Meteor Shower scroll)
- New Sorpigal Bank: Fly scroll
- New Sorpigal: Rock (Contains loot)
- New Sorpigal: Teleporter (Dragonsand/New World Computing Offices)
- Shadow Guild (In White Cap): https://youtu.be/AS4x2MJ83As?t=580 (This video shows how to activate the teleporter -- if someone else has a better video in executing this method, let me know)
- Shadow Guild Hideout: Fireplace (Random ring)
- Silver Helm Outpost: Pew (Ice Bolt book)
- Silver Helm Stronghold: Pew (Random staff)
- Snergle's Caverns: Waterfall (Random item)
- Snergle's Iron Mines: Library (Remove Curse book)
- Superior Temple of Baa: Top of a crate (Chest w/ loot)
- Supreme Temple of Baa: Bed (Death Mace w/ no enchantment)
- Temple of Baa: Torch (5,000 Gold)
- Temple of the Fist: 4x Walls near entrance (4x Flying Fist scrolls)
- Temple of the Moon: Stand under big arch near Altar of the Moon > look up and use Telekinesis (Random cloak)
- Temple of the Moon: Switch opens a hidden passageway behind the Altar of Speed
- Temple of the Sun: 4x Torches (4x Sun Ray scrolls)
- Temple of Tsanta: Pillow of a bed (Random Spear) - Fixed with 2.5.7+ version of GrayFace's MM6 Patch
- The Monolith: Two strange rocks in the same room (Flying Fist book, Random Shield, Random Boots -- Click on the two rocks, alternating between them until you get the loot)
- Tomb of Ethric the Mad: Hanging corpse (Contains wand)
- Warlord's Fortress - Flambeaux (Random Axe)
Last edited by Anubis on 11 Apr 2023, 05:23, edited 32 times in total.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: MM6 Secrets

Unread postby Avonu » 11 Aug 2017, 10:48

Anubis wrote:I'm sure that there is a topic about this already but google/forum search isn't giving me anything relevant
Here you go.

Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Anubis » 15 Apr 2019, 09:09

Bump. These are the secrets that myself and others have found so far in MM6. I updated this list during my current MM6 playthrough. I was using Telekinesis in pretty much every dungeon as I fought through the dungeon.

I bet there are some secrets listed here that some of you never knew about! If you are confused about where a secret is, I'll try to explain it in more detail.

Best secret I found? Agar's Cauldron. I tried touching it while insane, weakened, poisoned, diseased, and then cursed. I was pretty ******* shocked when I got the +50 intellect while I was cursed.

The only dungeon that I haven't checked yet is "The Hive".
Last edited by Anubis on 16 Aug 2019, 07:46, edited 3 times in total.

justl
Demon
Demon

Unread postby justl » 20 Apr 2020, 07:55

ive compelled a (hopefully) quite accurate list of the treasures in mm6-8
you can download them here:
https://www.mightandmagicworld.de/fileb ... index.html
V2: Compendium of mm6-8 Secrets + Details about the base merge and DaveHer's redone merge (its in english!)

Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Anubis » 20 Apr 2020, 13:27

Awesome document! Way to go! The only change regarding MM6 I would do is this:

For Snergle's Iron Mines, the secret is actually here (Clicking that contains a Remove Curse book): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

As for Might and Magic 7, maybe the outdoor chests would be a neat idea. (e.g. the secret chests in Deyja and the one in Tularean Forest by the cliffside, or even the ones in the mountains of Nighon. It'd be cool to add the secret of Clanker's Laboratory as well.

justl
Demon
Demon

Unread postby justl » 25 Jul 2021, 17:48

Anubis wrote:Awesome document! Way to go! The only change regarding MM6 I would do is this:

For Snergle's Iron Mines, the secret is actually here (Clicking that contains a Remove Curse book): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

As for Might and Magic 7, maybe the outdoor chests would be a neat idea. (e.g. the secret chests in Deyja and the one in Tularean Forest by the cliffside, or even the ones in the mountains of Nighon. It'd be cool to add the secret of Clanker's Laboratory as well.
thx, put in the picture.

will input the ones from the lab for sure (thx, i forgot about them)

outside chests imho arent actually secret ... if you do a thorough fly/run around the map, you can find them quite easily
V2: Compendium of mm6-8 Secrets + Details about the base merge and DaveHer's redone merge (its in english!)

koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby koval321 » 01 Sep 2021, 22:11

New Sorpigal
\When have zero money touch well near tavern to get 100 coins
touch bouy north and volcano will errupt with fireballs

Free Haven
one man buy gongs I found bug that I had many of them and at some point not sure how it happen but when try to sell them I get cash and gong still in hand so I get infinity money (maybe i hold gong and press dialog word with it?)

elaf
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby elaf » 16 Oct 2021, 04:25

shadow guild (in frozen highlands), secret teleport to genies' quiz place

raekuul
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby raekuul » 16 Oct 2021, 12:42

Not really a secret - the scrolls in the place tell you that there's an emergency exit. If not for retail 1.2 breaking the doors here and in Kriegspire then the natural progression for the Prince of Theives quest would have been to fight through here, then fight through the connected dungeons.

Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Anubis » 22 Feb 2022, 00:21

elaf wrote: 16 Oct 2021, 04:25 shadow guild (in frozen highlands), secret teleport to genies' quiz place
That's freaking awesome. I'll add that video to the list for reference. Thanks, elaf!

rubiconiii
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby rubiconiii » 23 Jul 2022, 17:45

What about the extra barrels that appear in Shadow Guild Hideout, once you have rescued Sharry and reenter dungeon afterwards - the room, that she was locked in, now holds several barrels - before, it had none.
And watch out for the fireball trap!

raekuul
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby raekuul » 24 Jul 2022, 23:32

A thing I only learned today: there's a switch on the back of the Altar of Luck in the Temple of the Moon.

Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Anubis » 30 Sep 2022, 03:16

raekuul wrote: 24 Jul 2022, 23:32 A thing I only learned today: there's a switch on the back of the Altar of Luck in the Temple of the Moon.
added to list

Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Anubis » 11 Apr 2023, 05:24

raekuul wrote: 24 Jul 2022, 23:32 A thing I only learned today: there's a switch on the back of the Altar of Luck in the Temple of the Moon.
Someone pointed out that it was the Altar of Speed, not the Altar of Luck. Fixed in original post

justl
Demon
Demon

Unread postby justl » 25 May 2023, 20:14

Hi,

there is an updated version availiable (same link as before):

https://www.mightandmagicworld.de/fileb ... index.html#

contains all before mentioned secrets plus (hopefully all) infos about rodrils merge and daveher's redone merge

hope you like it.

best regards
justl

Return to “Might and Magic”