Does anyone here make sprites?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
motter25420
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Does anyone here make sprites?

Unread postby motter25420 » 10 Apr 2017, 19:52

I am making a small mod (yeah, I know, another person starting a mod they'll never finish, but I did release an alpha version a few years back, coming back now to finish it) and I'd like to get some new sprites.

I'd really like to change the Minotaur in to Death Adder from "Golden Axe Revenge of Death Adder", I have pics of him but was not able to find his sprite set so far. Even if I do it will require more sprites than what he had in GA.

I am willing to pay, but I am not loaded or anything so if the price gets too high I can't do it, but I wouldn't ask someone to do all the work for free. I'd also like to change the Titan in to something like the giant in "Time Bandits", not exactly like him, maybe lose the tattoos and for sure the ship on his head :D , and maybe not as chubby, I don't know.

Pics are attached and a video of the final fight with Death Adder (I hope), if anyone is a free lance graphic artist and wants to make some money let me know. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXlBqE2YXOI

Last edited by motter25420 on 25 Apr 2017, 02:32, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Might and Magic”