Raphael Colantonio/Julien Roby Interview

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
addicted
Conscript
Conscript

Raphael Colantonio/Julien Roby Interview

Unread postby addicted » 09 May 2006, 15:00

I know this may be old news but I don't know if anyone has seen this interview with Raphael Colantonio & Julien Roby from Arkane Studios on Dark Messiah at RPGdot so I decided to post it. If the url(s) have already been posted, please forgive me for duplication.

PRGdot 3/2/06 Interview url:
http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsactio ... 5e4ba43c22

RPGdot Game info url:
http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsactio ... 5e4ba43c22

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 09 May 2006, 15:23

I linked to that article on CH shortly after its publication. But it's an interesting read.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

addicted
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby addicted » 09 May 2006, 18:44

Angelspit wrote:I linked to that article on CH shortly after its publication. But it's an interesting read.
Sorry about that Angelspit.. I apologize for leaping before looking! I'll catch up someday!!! :) Yes, it was interesting reading.. I can't wait for more info on this game & better yet for the game which I want worse than H-V!!!!

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 10 May 2006, 15:46

There's no need to apologize.

Now, let's hope Arkane and Ubisoft have a high-resolution movie of the game to show at E3. They need to make a little noise, just like Ubi with Heroes V last year.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Lord_Haart
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Lord_Haart » 20 May 2006, 08:26

So far, the DMoMM reception seems pretty warm - its the first major Fantasy FPS/sneak game I've heard of, and coming out soon after Oblivion is very fortunate. In case you don't know, Oblivion is the sequel to Morrowind, and has won quite a few RPG of the year and even some Game of the year awards. It's a fantasy RPG, with a good combat side, so lots of players (me included) will finish the game (eventually - it's got 200+ hours of content) with a desie for more fantasy action - and DMoMM will be there to provide.

Hell, I even heard DMoMM compared to Oblivion in a review, saying they were similar in terms of graphical quality. Add to that the fact that DMoMM's combat system is so deep, and you can tell that it's a good game. I'm looking forward to a demo.

Return to “Might and Magic”