Four Knights easier than I thought

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Four Knights easier than I thought

Unread postby koval321 » 26 Nov 2016, 12:35

MM8 is possible with one knight, this game is very easy in general if you known how play it, because you can skip many large parts of it

M&M7 Already completed, somehow I always expect necessity to have wizard eye, light, identify, healing and whatever spells, it turns out that they are completely irrelevant, it surprise me how easy I killed dozen hydra or dragons in one fight etc. Some parts was even easier than playing four mages

M&M6 Am somewhere above middle, maybe 70% probably bit harder than 7? but it also look very possible, not see any reason why it wouldn't be
I start from playing MM6 four knights and MM7 was my side idea, and i quickly completed it, now probably will back to MM6 this way, I have some feeling that part 6 is harder, but it is hard in general comparing it to 7, so I may be wrong

When first I come across these games I thought it will be huge challenge, or near impossible, but its not

Return to “Might and Magic”