Idea for mm6 & 7

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
yourmum
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Idea for mm6 & 7

Unread postby yourmum » 13 Nov 2016, 02:59

Hi guys!

So I played mm6 and 7 tons of countless times, they're just my favourites. A few days ago an idea came to me:

What if one would combine both games into one big world? Or at least parts of it like for instance the idea from mm7 with heaven and hell as well as ArcoMage into mm6 (which is imho the superior one of both) ? 8|

Is there any way to acomplish that and if so, how ? I would really appreciate if someone would pick up on this idea and make it a reality (because I only got time on weekends...) or at least point me in the right direction, so I can try to do it...

anyhow, please tell me what you think about that and if you would play it if it would actually happen.

thx in advance guys (and gals) !!

unknownone
Pixie
Pixie

Re: Idea for mm6 & 7

Unread postby unknownone » 13 Nov 2016, 12:03

I guess this is part of the plan for MM 6/7/8 Total Remake project, if you look at that post chain you should find it mentioned.
I've played and enjoyed many RPGs:
MM6,MM7,MM8,MM9, Fallout 1&2, Planescape Torment, Torment: ToN, TES3, TES4

yourmum
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby yourmum » 13 Nov 2016, 20:41

to me it sounded more like they were updating the graphics and balancing the games respectively on their own? Also I tried to take a look at the alpha demo but unfortunately couldn't open the :ra file, although I renamed it to .exe ....

kristal
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kristal » 23 Nov 2016, 11:54

I combined ММ6\7, on the basis of the MMExtension. But something's not finished yet.
Last edited by kristal on 05 Dec 2017, 21:43, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Might and Magic”