Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling v1.0

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Ladiev
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling v1.0 (Merge compatible bits in first post)

Unread postby Ladiev » 24 Oct 2022, 13:00

Would it be possible to add only the redone portraits and nothing else? I just recently got the merge and wanted to play through all 3 games in a less modified state before having a go at difficulty mods ^^'

Edit: Just noticed you shared a link to the portraits file (I think) on page 1 already. However, I can't make any sense of the link when I follow it
Last edited by Ladiev on 24 Oct 2022, 13:07, edited 1 time in total.

Echo
Demon
Demon

Re: Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling v1.0 (Merge compatible bits in first post)

Unread postby Echo » 30 Oct 2022, 15:58

Ladiev wrote: 24 Oct 2022, 13:00 Would it be possible to add only the redone portraits and nothing else? I just recently got the merge and wanted to play through all 3 games in a less modified state before having a go at difficulty mods ^^'

Edit: Just noticed you shared a link to the portraits file (I think) on page 1 already. However, I can't make any sense of the link when I follow it
I have recently moved the files around and then provided a (theoretically) updated link, does the problem persist? If so, I might need to dig into the files and repackage them :disagree:

Return to “Might and Magic”