My M&M Mods

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

My M&M Mods

Unread postby koval321 » 14 Sep 2014, 11:40

I don't have webpage from you could download it, its all in random places (some unavailable) In this topic I will write about my modifications, its progress and description.

M&M6 Suicide Squad: It replace many graphic (all items) and NPCs gfx replace building interior gfx, replace NPC and dialogs (they reside in other houses, for example circus games and teachers was put to taverns) etc Also balance Might vs Magic and value of items, mostly make spells very expensive and remove books from treasure chest (impossible to find them) Not sure spell change was already here or in new version. Make armors to require less space in inventory and flasks 50% size, turn spears into throwing javelins etc.

Actually after am test mod realized that put circus in taverns was probably bad idea because am get rich too fast.

M&M6 Medieval Balance: Its expanded version of Suicide Squad. It change more graphics (new portraits, some from M&M Beta which am animate) also am tried to balance previously mod, make it more playable. I didn't completed mod but should still have it on CD.

M&M6 New Challenge: It have only one new gfx main menu and change only txt file of monsters table just to make them stronger. Mostly am made "red" enemies, boss to be super strong. This make game more challenging, basically the same game with more difficulty.

M&M8 Alchemy Mod: Main change was to make all flasks and potions 50% size and put symbols on flasks instead mixing colors. Beside this am also make new items and have attempt for new paperdolls (initial costume) For that am strip off female paperdoll and having that I was able to fix color of skin, vampire blue into white, and elf red into drow dark skin. Eventualy female characters begin naked and leather armors look as lingerie.

RTC: Ravenhood 3. Its mod to Return To Chaos, windows version, modern remake of Dungeon Master. Am made tons of mods for RTC and this one was attempt to make M&M game on DM engine. Am used game sound and graphic and similar game style of open world and explore dungeons with very advanced crafting (one of most advanced crafting in games you may find) Most interesting part of it are monsters which am made from items and paperdolls from M&M animated as stand block and hit (unless without back)

Experiments: beside this released mods have few small experimental modifications in changing interface, environment objects, monsters gfx etc

Maybe in future I will update these mods and give download links.

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 15 Sep 2014, 23:51

It looks okay, but grainy.

orzie
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby orzie » 16 Sep 2014, 10:41

Finally, we have a chance to download your mods! Cool. You know, the MM6-8 mods are anyway extremely rare and every single one must be saved at least for history. Such resources as ModDB help because they provide a nice download mirror.

Will wait for your mods, I'm compiling a list of them with description and links for some forums and mmgames.ru website.

Baronus
Assassin
Assassin

Re: My M&M Mods

Unread postby Baronus » 16 Dec 2015, 17:00

Koval can you give us these mods? No links there. I want to see Medieval Balance i and New Challenge but I have no way. Give it on upload server. Eg. www.supershare.pl . It's long time existing links server. Me and many people waiting for...

orzie
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby orzie » 07 Feb 2016, 15:31

A ModDB upload would be also awesome.

koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby koval321 » 11 Feb 2016, 08:51

Suicide Squad and Medieval Balance is the same mod, major idea was to change graphic and balance might vs magic, am also replaced skill teachers to taverns so its easier to find them, but move circus games to tavern make game too easy. First I changed only items gfx and then experiment with portraits, interface, trees etc (its not completed yet) maybe i will also combine it with increase difficulty mod.

Alchemy Mod MM8 is playable am completed game with it, actually it was supposed to be just about make alchemy easier and am bit over engineered it by mix with nude mod LOL

Ravenhood 3 is full playable, its actually Dungeon Master mod which use M&M graphic and have similar style of open world with dungeons and sci-fi ending. It have so complex crafting that you should print its manual before play. Link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/ravenhood-3

Return to “Might and Magic”