MM7 - Where do I find the Unarmed/Dodging masters?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Bloax
Pixie
Pixie

MM7 - Where do I find the Unarmed/Dodging masters?

Unread postby Bloax » 17 May 2014, 13:52

I know it's a place you get to by ship, but on the days the ships go there I don't have the option to go there - so I take it that you need to be further in the quest line before you can do so, and if so - what do I need to do?

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 17 May 2014, 16:21

They are on Evermorn Island. In order to get to it you must have completed the Cleric promotion quest to find the map and turn it in. The quest is from the northwestern village in Deyja and the map is inside a dungeon on an island west of the southern city in Tatalia.

Bloax
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Bloax » 17 May 2014, 17:30

Thanks, that'll certainly make the monk life easier. (Although playing solo and playing on a RAM drive for blazing fast quicksave/loading makes getting great gear easy.)

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 18 May 2014, 17:25

When I say it is on an island, that island is pretty far out there. Running solo monk, I would already have a wind master. You can get to the island by just swimming, but you have to approach it from the northeast and then drown enough to lose 80-90% of your health.

Even when you finish the quest, the boat is only goes to Evernmorn on Sunday. I usually go from Erathia (because town portal makes everything easier), but there are other places that the boat leaves from (but still only on Sunday).

While you are on Evernmorn, you should make sure and hit the shrine for the druid promotion quest, and bring a gate master or a town portal scroll.

Bloax
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Bloax » 18 May 2014, 20:46

It ate about 60% of my hp thanks to careful angling, but otherwise it went down pretty well.
probably because we're talking about a pretty buff monk

Return to “Might and Magic”