Help New Chinese Mod download

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
EnrothandErathia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Help New Chinese Mod download

Unread postby EnrothandErathia » 28 Apr 2014, 14:34

Please help I can't download the new chinese mod please http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqeJzO4 help me

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 28 Apr 2014, 15:00

From where did you get this link for download? :|

For me, it opens normally and it shows a button to download a 175 MB content. That I can tell even not understanding Chinese, although I didn't try to download because I don't know what it is. If you are having problems, you must describe what's happening so one can help you efficiently.
  • If the link is broken or so, you should contact the the person who's responsible for it
    If the page doesn't open, it might be any Internet restriction or browser configuration
Explain what happens when you try downloading it.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

EnrothandErathia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby EnrothandErathia » 28 Apr 2014, 16:02

I click on download and the download file begins but it is too slow and stays at 0.0 % permanently without downloading anything.

zalunaya
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby zalunaya » 01 May 2014, 04:35

It works for me. Have to click grey button on the right when the window pops up, not the blue one.

Couldn't extract it, though. The chinese files confused winRar and 7zip...
It opened with winRar to view, but couldn't extract.

EnrothandErathia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby EnrothandErathia » 01 May 2014, 13:02

Can you upload the file on www.sendspace.com or some site like that so we can download the chinese mod?

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 04 May 2014, 20:36

Can someone tell me what this mod changes?
"Rot in Hell You Penny Pinching Miser!"

zalunaya
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby zalunaya » 04 May 2014, 21:38

Can you upload the file on www.sendspace.com or some site like that so we can download the chinese mod?
It's kingnight's mod, so you could ask them.
Can someone tell me what this mod changes?
Warning: your game will be in chinese if you use it.
(I didn't try the .exe and some others, but the LOD files have chinese.)

Version 0.2 release thread:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3003388748

The page roughly reads:

1. This version is a demo. Only three maps are complete. Although the map does not seem to change, the game is not the same. Please be alert, as it is a new game to explore.
2. The game code, processes and event numbers, are rearranged. To avoid unknown errors, please do not leave the three modified maps.
3. Attempted some profession modifications. The purpose is to let each job have its shortcomings; there is no obvious advantage. For example, the knight is no longer the strongest offensive. The best attackers are barbarians, best defensive is Ranger, Knight is more balanced and can master the bow and arrow. The barbarian can not use Wallace. However, there is a black market game, where you can buy Wallace, as long as you have the money to buy anything. Therefore, knights and barbarians have advantages and disadvantages.
4. Priests and mages are not good at archery, only priests can have ordinary bows; however, whether this is reasonable, is yet to be determined. As compensation for the magic profession, there is a substantial reduction in the consumption of SP. Ehnancement spells have zero consumption. In addition, the effectiveness of potions is increased, to improve the sense of presence of various herbs. Combat magic is also provided a boost.
5. Almost all professions follow a new trainer. Trainers turn to the second skill set limit, with occasional exceptions. However, this is far from done in the 0.2 DEMO. In fact, only two professions can do a promotion task.

EnrothandErathia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby EnrothandErathia » 06 May 2014, 15:48

I explained a 1000 times that I can't download the mod. I know how to download it and where to click but the download file stops and 0.3 % and it can't download further. Will someone help me or NOT???

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 06 May 2014, 16:22

EnrothandErathia wrote:I explained a 1000 times that I can't download the mod. I know how to download it and where to click but the download file stops and 0.3 % and it can't download further. Will someone help me or NOT???
Hm, start by doing some basic stuff, like cleaning cache memory, cookies, etc. Check if the same happens with other files you try to download from that same site (so you can say if it's happening all the time or just with this one). Try using different web navigators (I used to have problems using Chrome that I don't have with Firefox, for example). Given that some people stated above that they could download it, it's probable the link is OK, then the problem could be local, with your way of accessing it. And help has be given already, but you seem to have missed it. Read below:
It's kingnight's mod, so you could ask them.
This user can be found HERE. Why don't you send a PM and see if he/she can help directly? Maybe provide another download link so you can finally download it the way you can.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

EnrothandErathia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby EnrothandErathia » 07 May 2014, 14:08

Thank you for all the help! :) But I still can't download this wonderful mod! Maybe it's because I'm far away from Chine and the download stops.

kingnight
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kingnight » 07 May 2014, 23:16

EnrothandErathia wrote:Thank you for all the help! :) But I still can't download this wonderful mod! Maybe it's because I'm far away from Chine and the download stops.
Download:http://www.filedropper.com/mm7

EnrothandErathia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby EnrothandErathia » 09 May 2014, 16:22

THANK YOU!!! I finally managed to download it! The mod is fantastic! Just imagine what you can do with the game! I am sorry if i was too impatient and hasty! The mod is perfect!!!

asterix15
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby asterix15 » 26 Jul 2014, 09:07

Apparently version 0.21 has been released. The file is 208 MB.
Warning: your game will be in chinese if you use it.

http://www.filesonthe.net/xWC1

Here is some information how to download the file from the original site.

http://www.theseforums.com/xWKO

hellegennes
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby hellegennes » 26 Jul 2014, 23:55

asterix15 wrote: Warning: your game will be in chinese if you use it.
There's this, but I haven't tried it.

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 21 Apr 2015, 05:03

I know this topic is pretty dead, but has anyone checked out the other mods this guy has? I clicked on his profile and it came up with a bunch of other mini-mods and patches for mm7

zalunaya
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby zalunaya » 23 Apr 2015, 14:20

the beavers1 wrote:I know this topic is pretty dead, but has anyone checked out the other mods this guy has?
Many MM7 editing tools with some extra templates, info, tables. Region/allowability differences nearby, would avoid linking.
|Rough reading, quoted to save space.| wrote:Main Files:
[魔剑骑士团MOD测试版0.21.zip]- kingknight's mod (v0.21)
[魔剑骑士团MOD试玩版.zip]- kingknight's mod (demo)

Info:
[MM7变量v2.0.xls]- MM7 Variables (v2)
[MM7指令详解v3.doc]- Instructions for event editing, with tables (v3)
[010 Templates.zip]- Template files for reference
[内存数据数目限制.TXT]- Data memory limits
[MM7变量.xlsx]- MM7 Variables (v1, old)
[MM7指令详解v2.docx]- Instructions for event editing (v2, old)

Patches, smaller edits, possibly for atop demo version:
[摸书架补丁.zip]- Fix for activating bookshelf
[MM7物品无效补丁.zip]- Patch for error: invalid articles
[攻击加速补丁.zip]- Fix for attack speed
[MM7特殊物品(箱子)修改器.zip]- Modified chest loot
[MM7特殊物品(地面)修改器.7z]- Modified ground loot
[MM7特殊生物修改器.zip]- Modified enemy loot
[MM7职业技能及魔法属性修改器.zip]- Class skills, enchanted item properties

Tools/Necessary Prerequisite:
[MM7事件数据解析工具(第三版).ZIP]- Event data analysis tool
[MM7 数据文件整理工具.zip]- Data file consolidation tool
[MM678内存地图察看.zip]- MM Map Viewer
MMArchive, Java Runtime Environment, MM8LevelEditor
Level Editor, MM7View, mm7che

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 23 Apr 2015, 23:08

ahh, Thanks! Can MMextension modify loot? I saw that some of the tools do that and was interested.

EnrothandErathia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby EnrothandErathia » 18 Jun 2015, 03:33

Again I need help to download versio 0.21 of the chinese mod please help me
the site http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqeJzO4 wants me to register and i can't because i am chinese please upload the mod to some english site where we can download it easy without registration

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 18 Jun 2015, 15:56

EnrothandErathia wrote:Again I need help to download versio 0.21 of the chinese mod please help me
the site http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqeJzO4 wants me to register and i can't because i am chinese please upload the mod to some english site where we can download it easy without registration
I was able to dl it without an account, I pressed the dl button (has an arrow pointing down) then clicked the blue button, then the blue button again and it gave me a dowload for the exe

EnrothandErathia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby EnrothandErathia » 18 Jun 2015, 16:06

I am sorry for bothering you again but can someone upload the version 0.21 from this site pan.baidu.com/s/1nthXC2P to an english site because i still can't download it i tried what you said but the download is too slow and doesn't start. I really want to play the mod.

Return to “Might and Magic”