seeking german translation for MM7

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
ancistrus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

seeking german translation for MM7

Unread postby ancistrus » 07 Nov 2013, 21:54

I am having trouble looking for a german translation. I don't actually speak much german (gaming is my idea of learning), so I can't search german sites. Could someone provide a link, please?

ancistrus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ancistrus » 18 Nov 2013, 19:47

Allright, if nobody can help, can you at least explain why this is so hard to find? I mean, I could google the czech translation in 10 seconds, and the last time i checked there were more germans than czechs

zalunaya
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby zalunaya » 19 Nov 2013, 12:55

Hello,
I looked it up briefly. A German let's play popped up. After looking in the description of the video, there was a link to here: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0007XX ... wgerugo-21

According to the description, game texts should be in German with this boxed version:
"Bildschirmtexte: Deutsch
Anleitung: Deutsch"

I hope this is what you're searching for.

ancistrus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ancistrus » 19 Nov 2013, 13:53

Thank you, but i wasn't looking to buy a german version, especially since I already have this game. I was looking for something that simply replaces the text in an already installed game. Such game mods are very common in my area, and I initially thought that getting a german equivalent would be quick and easy.

I guess that games are already translated when distributed in Germany? So germans don't have to resort to similar modding? That would explain my lack of success.

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 19 Nov 2013, 15:37

What's so hard to find, google for a german version torrent, extract txt files from lods with MM archive and replace in your lods.

For example:
http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/3453110/

nobody answered because it is obvious what you have to do. There is no other way.

Return to “Might and Magic”