take a look

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
antipaladin
Peasant
Peasant

take a look

Unread postby antipaladin » 29 Jun 2013, 21:36

hey all,
wasent sure where to post it, but ima gona try here,
hey all, its been a while since i posted in this forum,alas i got a new reason too )
I've been somewhat impressed with the ability of ubi and 3do to recreate some of the old heroes of might and magic and might and magic "Heroes" and characters to "updated" they're looks but not change the essence much... for example Crag hack is a hero that was present in almost every heroes game,and some might and magic game too.
What i want to do here actually is to try recreate every single hero in MM universe with 1 sprite , and make it a tad bit different from 1 another too..
however i wouldn't remember all the heroes alive in the universe, so for that, im going to need a single help from some one here who can find me for instance all the crag hack pictures in the games and i can make a crag hack sprite and etc. it might be a cool idea no?

okay since nobody have anyidea wtf im talking about i decided to explain,and show:

lets talk about Maximus,
he was a goblin or orc,im not sure , in MM2-3-4-5 , a knight.
i can seggest he was probbly captured in childhood and raised as a humane by foster parents, it was done the other way around so its plausible.
then we can see him in H1 fighting along side margolin Ironfist. i guess he has an orcish\goblinish strangth to advantge and he wont use a sheild but 2 swords.
he returns to fight alongside rolland in H2 with hes dual swords,
In h3 (he wasent there, but he was present in MM7 which is realated to MM5 and H3 is very close to MM7 in story and graphic wise ) so he returns with hes signature weapon.
the reckoning didnt kill him it seems and he continue to fight alongside paledria in H4.
for someone who was in xeen,terra,antagrich,eneroth and axeoth no reason not to be in ashan, so there he is in h5.
in H6 he is still there,this time though,old to use 2 swords,he relays on 1 2handed sword.
So?

p.s i know the h4-5-6 edits are crap,but im editing in 2d with paint,as i was used too,so thats the differnce...if someone wants to edit the model inh5-6 i'd be honred.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 30 Jun 2013, 10:48

That sounds like something that would make use of, and be useful for, the MM wiki:
http://mightandmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Maximus
It was supposed to be moved here to Celestial Heavens, but (as usual :P ) it seems to not have finished the transition.

antipaladin
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby antipaladin » 30 Jun 2013, 17:44

Im sorry , that wiki is so lame,ubisoft probbly made it...

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 30 Jun 2013, 18:41

Wikia is lame. The wiki itself is good. Hence the plans to move to Celestial Heavens.

antipaladin
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby antipaladin » 30 Jun 2013, 19:58

it focuses on Heroes, rather then on whole MM. Heroes,is just a fraction of the lore inside. Maximus is just one of them proves. the wiki should be MM. and i cannot articulate good enought in that english lenguage to write a wiki.
if that is your plan,you must find enought loremasters to help you. i could,but it would be difficult for the both of us,since that path is long and tiresom..
i would however,might ask to move this to MM forum instead of H forum..

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 30 Jun 2013, 21:11

The MM wiki focuses on the universe. The universe includes both MM and HoMM. What articles are or aren't written are not a measure of the views of the wiki maintainers, but rather the capabilities of its editors. More people are knowledgeable about HoMM bits of lore, so it gets more attention.

My idea was that you should contribute the images to the wiki for everyone to be able to benefit from it; and also use the images that are already available on it, so you don't have to find them yourself.

antipaladin
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby antipaladin » 01 Jul 2013, 05:07

i could provide pictures like this for the rest too...

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 01 Jul 2013, 11:25

antipaladin wrote:i would however,might ask to move this to MM forum instead of H forum..
Ask and you shall receive. Topic moved. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 01 Jul 2013, 17:18

Kalah wrote:Ask and you shall receive.
All right, then how about fixing the CH wiki and upgrading to phpBB3? :D

antipaladin
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby antipaladin » 01 Jul 2013, 19:27

i'm nobody to do that...
i can help,but like i mention...

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 01 Jul 2013, 19:43

GreatEmerald wrote:
Kalah wrote:Ask and you shall receive.
All right, then how about fixing the CH wiki and upgrading to phpBB3? :D
It's just question of time. Mere question. Don't disturb. :devious:
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Might and Magic”