strongest/best xp monster in MM6 ?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Magus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

strongest/best xp monster in MM6 ?

Unread postby Magus » 18 May 2013, 00:39

i have 2 days left before refresh so i want to clear the most of what i can.

im a solo druid.
i have the ability to kill dragons. all i do is stand really far and meteor strike them, that way they die and not attack me.

what map should i clear to maximize my xp (getting to it is not a problem, with my companions i get to new place in 1 day) ?

EXTRA:
yay i killed 2 dragons and picked up their corpses, both had relics on them !!
its my 3rd relic now (not including Mordred). :D

also i wonder, do i really need to level my identify and repair ? shops do it for a very cheap price.

Xdarkon
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Xdarkon » 18 May 2013, 01:11

Sweet water? The hive?

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 18 May 2013, 08:06

The advantage of the hive is the quick respawn rate.

If you need one zone to clear, it is Dragonsand due to all the dragons by the Shrine of the Gods (not to mention VARN), but you don't have to waste a day getting there because of the teleporter in New Sorpigal.
Paradise Valley is another area to try, although running solo you need to be careful of instadeath by Supreme Titans.
Also if you haven't, kill off the ~200 drakes in northwest Kreigspire that spawn when you drink from the +30 level fountain.

There is no reason to have less than master identify and repair, especially when dealing with dragons which break everything and drop really good loot. I take it you aren't using rings of "x" magic because you notice quickly if those break.

MM6Kergmond
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby MM6Kergmond » 18 May 2013, 12:56

To my opinion the place giving the most experience is in Dragonsand. Gold dragons are the monsters giving the most experience. Slightly more than titans and they are really alot near the shrine of gods.
Now i also remember that on the Hermitt's island there are many many many titans...maybe their hugue number can give you alot of experience.
But it is very dangerous if you solo.
So far i would say Dragonsand.
There is no reason to have less than master identify and repair, especially when dealing with dragons which break everything and drop really good loot. I take it you aren't using rings of "x" magic because you notice quickly if those break.
Totally agree. Without repair items we loose too much time repairing equipment by professionals. Imagine your equipment is broken during a night time fight, town portal or not, you have to wait for the opening of the shop...

Return to “Might and Magic”