Ideas for exping sites in MM7?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Xfing
Vampire
Vampire

Ideas for exping sites in MM7?

Unread postby Xfing » 10 Sep 2012, 21:53

Because honestly, cleaning Eofol out time and time again can be tedious and isn't very rewarding exp-wise. Arena is cool, but farming it can be tedious as well (even though killing those 30 or more red dragons can be nice). MM8 had lots of great areas for Armageddon cleaning and didn't suffer from the fact that all the monsters heal fully when 3 or so days pass. In MM7 it isn't possible to even completely purge Eofol with Armageddons before the monsters heal. Which is no fun. You could easily solo the game with a Lich in MM8 and have enough experience for him to reach level 200 and then some. What are your suggestions for MM7?

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 11 Sep 2012, 04:39

Drink from the fountain a lot?

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 11 Sep 2012, 04:52

eofol of mm8 could be cleaned with armageddon as usual. there is a trick when monsters do not recover next day. mm8 has the same tricks.
just do not break your sleep and wait 24 hours rough = mobs will stay the same level of HP.
if you use 4 dark grands - you will have no difficult in cleaning the eofol. but if only 1 - you had to take a pation.
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 11 Sep 2012, 10:45

I can't think of a reason to farm exp in the first place.
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

Xfing
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Xfing » 14 Sep 2012, 12:11

vladimir-maestro wrote:eofol of mm8 could be cleaned with armageddon as usual. there is a trick when monsters do not recover next day. mm8 has the same tricks.
just do not break your sleep and wait 24 hours rough = mobs will stay the same level of HP.
if you use 4 dark grands - you will have no difficult in cleaning the eofol. but if only 1 - you had to take a pation.
Actually, in MM8 you can both rest and "wait until dawn" indefinitely, the monsters will not heal anyway. In MM7 you must not rest&heal, and even if you wait until dawn several times, the monsters will return to full health anyway. I have problems in purging the Red Dragons and Blood titans with the classic party this way.

ShadowLiberal
Golem
Golem

Unread postby ShadowLiberal » 15 Sep 2012, 13:46

GrayFace wrote:I can't think of a reason to farm exp in the first place.
Because if you're doing a challenge, like soloing, the extra XP is necessary. Plus there's extra loot & gold to get from it.

Bandobras Took
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Bandobras Took » 17 Sep 2012, 13:31

Do monsters in the Breeding Zone give experience? Is so, repeatedly killing the Behemoths at the beginning, then leaving and re-entering might be efficient, or at least a change of pace.
Far too many people speak their minds without first verifying the quality of their source material.

Tress
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby Tress » 17 Sep 2012, 13:37

Do monsters in the Breeding Zone give experience? Is so, repeatedly killing the Behemoths at the beginning, then leaving and re-entering might be efficient, or at least a change of pace.
I think both Walls and breeding zone were covered so they don't give xp or loot.

Anyway. As someone mentioned before, just abuse eofols well and be done with it. No need to invent some perverse methods of leveling(as if normal walk through wouldn't provide enough xp.(unless you play without well out of principle))

Return to “Might and Magic”