New tricks with M&M6 interface

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

New tricks with M&M6 interface

Unread postby koval321 » 04 Jun 2012, 17:26

Am experiment with new gfx and found that it is possible to make ornate frame around playing window, similar to earlier M&M 3-5.

unknownone
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby unknownone » 04 Jun 2012, 21:03

Nice try! The decorations are fine, but the gargoyles are really in the way because they cover part of the gaming screen.
I see that you also changed some of the character faces, they are nice but a bit oversized.
I've played and enjoyed many RPGs:
MM6,MM7,MM8,MM9, Fallout 1&2, Planescape Torment, Torment: ToN, TES3, TES4

MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 04 Jun 2012, 21:52

Looks good! You might want to reskin the older graphics so they mesh better with the newer ones in MM6.

koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby koval321 » 25 Jun 2012, 08:48

Am now experiment with new monsters, before I made around 40 new monsters for Dungeon Master mod Ravenhood 3 from M&M paperdolls (and new items used in Suicide Squad / Medieval Balance) Each monster have 3 frames of animation walk, attack, block. They actualy could work as monsters in M&M game, only need to add few frames for leg movement.

Experiment test

Some of new monsters (I have many of them, enough to change all monsters in game)

Already have completed monster, mage. They will have universal death as turn into skeleton. After tests I can say that method basicly works.

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 27 Jun 2012, 04:32

cool looks interesting! :D
"Rot in Hell You Penny Pinching Miser!"

Return to “Might and Magic”