MM6 - KKKK vs Oozes

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Denim Dan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

MM6 - KKKK vs Oozes

Unread postby Denim Dan » 04 May 2012, 05:54

So how do I kill them? Elemental damage on weapons? Scroll them to death, lord knows that'll take for ever.

I'm up for suggestions.

Thanks!

Denim Dan

Tress
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby Tress » 04 May 2012, 08:41

Elemental damage on weapons
Pretty much so. Then again oozes are rare and not really in important places.
Well then there is scroll, but as single charge they might not be great help, well perhaps for mm7 immolation spell which could run for a while.
Whats more important though is wands, which have bit more charges than scrolls and in mm7 can be replenished by potions(knights aren't great alchemists though.)

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 04 May 2012, 13:16

Also, blasters :)
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

Macros the Black
Druid
Druid

Unread postby Macros the Black » 04 May 2012, 13:42

Just go around them. There's no place in the game where you have to fight them. The same goes for Diamond Gargoyles, although they're a bit more annoying since they're in the overworld in Silver Cove.

If you're really intent on completing the game 100% or something, then I suggest wands of fireball - because they hurt more than one ooze at the same time.
You'd think Darkmoor was a ghost town, but instead there's plenty of life among the dead.

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 04 May 2012, 20:41

Macros the Black wrote:Just go around them. There's no place in the game where you have to fight them. The same goes for Diamond Gargoyles, although they're a bit more annoying since they're in the overworld in Silver Cove.

If you're really intent on completing the game 100% or something, then I suggest wands of fireball - because they hurt more than one ooze at the same time.
Blasters or this. Since you should probably have a wind master to avoid the diamond gargs, I would just wait for blasters then clean up.

ShadowLiberal
Golem
Golem

Unread postby ShadowLiberal » 04 May 2012, 21:42

Buy weapons with elemental damage, or wands.

Denim Dan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Denim Dan » 05 May 2012, 13:47

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Denim Dan

Talin_Trollbane
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Talin_Trollbane » 06 May 2012, 15:55

i usually go after Oozes when i have bows with elemental damage.
Ultima, Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic Veteran.

Return to “Might and Magic”