World of Xeen Premium Game Soundtrack

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 27 Oct 2012, 18:21

Asomath wrote:I enjoy listening to Against the Dark One every so often ;)
Well, it is an awesome song after all ;)

Asomath
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Asomath » 28 Oct 2012, 00:11

Haha, thanks :) Though, the spaceship theme I always found to be one of the coolest one's, and so Sheltem's Domain is quickly taking the place of my favorite.

Anyways, updated the main post with a few Youtube listen links to my favorites, for those a bit too lazy to actually download them :)

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 21 Dec 2012, 19:57

I also always found the spacecraft theme very nice, and I'm a bit sad at how most soundfonts make the background futuristic clicks barely audible... Oh well.
And eh, not a fan of the style you remade it with. It's a spaceship theme, it's supposed to sound futuristic and all :)

Asomath
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Asomath » 22 Dec 2012, 02:01

GreatEmerald wrote:I also always found the spacecraft theme very nice, and I'm a bit sad at how most soundfonts make the background futuristic clicks barely audible... Oh well.
And eh, not a fan of the style you remade it with. It's a spaceship theme, it's supposed to sound futuristic and all :)
Im glad you bring that up. Its a critical mistake I have a tendency to make with projects like this: I become unfaithful to the original song and create something that I like. You're right, Ill create a second version later.

Cheers,
~Asomath

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 23 Dec 2012, 22:28

That would be very awesome :)

Return to “Might and Magic”