MM3/4/5 Monster Spawn (and more) Mods released

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
ludmeister
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

MM3/4/5 Monster Spawn (and more) Mods released

Unread postby ludmeister » 28 Nov 2011, 06:14

It is with great excitement (and a little trepidation) that I announce the release of my two Monster Spawn mods. The World of Xeen mod was released about a week ago, and I just released the Isles of Terra mod just a few minutes ago.

As with any undertaking that's more than just a trivial change here and there, there's always the possibility that I've introduced bugs and/or undocumented features into the game. I apologize ahead of time for this, and hope that any here who are interested in these projects will be willing to let me know if I've seriously blown anything up.

I have played both mods through, and believe that the pacing is at least as well done as the original games, though it has to be said that these mods are definitely tailored to combat aficionados, and it may be tedious to those who'd rather get into the story. Then again, it's fun to kick the crap out of monsters that used to terrorize the party when they were a few levels inferior.

I'd like to open this thread up as a discussion for the mods and as a place to submit bugs/complaints/questions/whatever-else-may-be-on-your-mind concerning either the Isles of Terra or the World of Xeen mods.

Return to “Might and Magic”