Flamestryke's MM7/MM8/MM9 sites recovered

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Snafaru
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Flamestryke's MM7/MM8/MM9 sites recovered

Unread postby Snafaru » 27 Nov 2011, 16:23

Hi,

I'm trying to let the MM community know that I've recovered Flamestryke's MM sites, bless her soul she passed away.

And eventually her sites did disappear from the web. Although I'm a not a MM fan but a Wizardry fan, I didn't want to let her memory of MM fade away.

If there are other places where this information should be known please let me know at snafaru@zimlab.com

To get to Flamestryke's MM sites start at:

http://www.zimlab.com/wizardry/flamestryke/index.html

Thank you,

Snafaru

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 27 Nov 2011, 16:31

I too was (still am) a huge fan of Wizardry; thank you for the link. I believe others had offered to save that invaluable material. It is information that just should not be lost. Is there a way to pack all that material so it can be saved to an individual computer, if so I would sure like to do that; just in case.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 27 Nov 2011, 18:02

I owe you a very sincere thanks for continuing to preserve those sites, as does the community as a whole.

Snafaru
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Snafaru » 28 Nov 2011, 01:46

@jeff - "It is information that just should not be lost. Is there a way to pack all that material so it can be saved to an individual computer..." --> There are a variety of web downloader programs out there, just google it, or go to tucows.com or shareware.com or sourceforge.net, etc.

@Corlagon - You're welcome!

Snafaru

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 28 Nov 2011, 21:17

Snafaru wrote:@jeff - "It is information that just should not be lost. Is there a way to pack all that material so it can be saved to an individual computer..." --> There are a variety of web downloader programs out there, just google it, or go to tucows.com or shareware.com or sourceforge.net, etc.
Thanks, I'll check it out
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

FinalLegion
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Flamestryke's MM7/MM8/MM9 sites recovered

Unread postby FinalLegion » 08 Jan 2018, 03:27

I apologize for bumping such an old topic but I just wanted to make sure that everyone has the right address to access Flamestryke's pages. Here is the link:
http://www.zimlab.com/wizardry/recovered/flamestryke/

Can't believe it is nearly 10 years since she passed. R.I.P., Flamestryke. This community will always honor your memory.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 08 Jan 2018, 09:02

Good to hear that these pages didn't vanish into oblivion. I was affraid that they were lost forever.

:tsup:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 08 Jan 2018, 12:33

Added to links section on the main page. :)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Might and Magic”