Need to ask something .

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Need to ask something .

Unread postby boban89 » 02 Nov 2011, 08:19

Hey , I have a really unusual question , because im using BDJs mod with enhance graphics of the mod . But the problem is still same with Saints scrolls . I usually find 1,3,5 numbers , but never found 4 and 6 . With second scroll i cant see any problem . I already checked all locations , but still didnt find fourth and sixth scroll . SO where could they exactly be ?

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 02 Nov 2011, 14:09

they are spawns in 0,0 cooedinates of some locations... the easiest ones were harmondale and erathia cause they lies near the roads you walk... so, search all maps near 0,0 coordinates and you will fund them.
they are not in evermorn or nighon...or other place with water at the middle.
---
better ask what to do after you'll get all 6 of them :D
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ok

Unread postby boban89 » 02 Nov 2011, 16:15

thanks

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 03 Nov 2011, 03:05

Didn't you read my answer on the other thread ;|

A quick search at telp gives this answer.

---SPOILER ALERT---
http://telp.org/mm7/tavern/anyboard/posts/29941.html

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ok

Unread postby boban89 » 03 Nov 2011, 09:54

Ok thats it , i have all 6 scrolls , but no idea what to do with them . I visited Lord Godwinson for quest about it and all people which had any info about coding wizard . But still nothing . What to do ?

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 08 Nov 2011, 02:46

SPOILER ALERT

I used white font to cover this up. Highlight the rest of my post to read the answer:

Fly straight north from the stables in Deyja. Just before you get to the sea, you'll see a green spot on your wizard eye moving around. That's him. He will appear as an angel once you find him.

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

k

Unread postby boban89 » 08 Nov 2011, 15:08

ok arret , i did the angels quest with the man and panoply, but still remain the problem with coding wizard quest.

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 09 Nov 2011, 01:22

It's been a few months since I last played it and this was the most complicated quest in the game so I may have the order wrong.

There are a bunch of steps and I have no idea where you are.

---Spoiler Alert, text in white below---

Have you found EAOLector? This is an NPC in Erathia that only spawns in summer. There is an in game trigger where you have to enter Erathia in a summer month (you can't come in December and train for several months, you can train somewhere else for several months and then go to Erathia).

EAOLector resides at Thrush the Historian's house in the base game (or next door to that house). As I recall, she will tell you to find the Dutchess of Deja.

The Dutchess of Deja is sitting where master sword is in the base game in the north town. She asks for an apple.

Go to AvLee and grab fruit from any tree in the zone and return to her(don't eat it!).

She will tell you to go to a shrine. Go to the shrine that is the return from the Land of the Giants in the base game. There are a bunch of rules when you get inside that an early chest will tell you about, but you are in the right place if the first room you enter has like 20 water elementals. Eventually you will be able to class change at the end of this long quest. I do not advise entering until you are around level 40.

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

?

Unread postby boban89 » 09 Nov 2011, 08:31

well arret i found lector only once , but in this new game which is also almost done i simply cant finc that leactor . I tried 4 different monts in summer and lector didnt spawn . So what to do now ?

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 10 Nov 2011, 01:38

Both times I played this mod, I didn't have a problem.

BDJ has posted before that you can't just come into Erathia, wait until summer and then find Lector. You have to ENTER Erathia during those months as the Lector script is activated on entering the zone. Other than that my best guess is just try different months (April, May maybe?).

I would definitely check on the Dutchess of Deja just to make sure you hadn't already found Lector. The quest log very rarely updates during this quest, which is part of what makes it so difficult.

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

well

Unread postby boban89 » 10 Nov 2011, 07:58

Well i have May ingame atm , but no Lector . Ive checked it at start of May and now i have almost end of month and nothing either.

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 11 Nov 2011, 00:15

I didn't have a problem with this either time I played so I'm basically guessing. Train for a few more levels and come back. This is of course assuming you haven't already completed this step.

Summer months are July and August. They may also include June and September, but I don't know for sure. I was under the impression you had already tried those.

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

well

Unread postby boban89 » 11 Nov 2011, 08:08

It could be possible that ive already made Lectors quest , but the problem is i didnt found the Lector in the house , bcz ive remembered it if i would done it earlier , even Duchees of Deya isnt in the house in Deya . I guess Dutchees isnt in the house bcz Lector isnt there either. Is there possibility of bug in the quest ?

Return to “Might and Magic”