Glomenthal, the blade of dark, where can I find it?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

Glomenthal, the blade of dark, where can I find it?

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 02 Apr 2006, 11:19

I'm playing MM7 , and I'm just about to end the game. I've got Elsenrail, the blade of light and I thought it would be nice to have them both. I found Elsenrail in the dragon cave in Shadowspire, but where do I find Glomenthal? ;|

Phobos
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Phobos » 02 Apr 2006, 11:31

Complete the ArcoMage quest and Glomenthal will be your prize. The sword is in a chest next to the house. The game is MM8 by the way ;).

millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 02 Apr 2006, 12:14

hehe, yeah my bad! :devious: thanks, you spared me some time in the dragon caves :D

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 03 Apr 2006, 17:01

Phobos wrote:Complete the ArcoMage quest and Glomenthal will be your prize. The sword is in a chest next to the house. The game is MM8 by the way ;).
What he said. :-D I also found Elsenrail in the Castle of Air in one of a chest, hidden behind a bookshelf in the lower level.
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 04 Apr 2006, 18:56

HodgePodge wrote:
Phobos wrote:Complete the ArcoMage quest and Glomenthal will be your prize. The sword is in a chest next to the house. The game is MM8 by the way ;).
What he said. :-D I also found Elsenrail in the Castle of Air in one of a chest, hidden behind a bookshelf in the lower level.
Okay, the earlier games taught me that loading is a way to get what ever weapon you want, from both corpses and stores. Having done this I acctually found that a dragon flightleader could carry about 14 different artifacts. They were randomly worn though, of course. I got Elsenrail that way, and 5 other artifacts in the same cave. It shouldn't matter which of the dragon caves you choose to take artifacts from. Normal dragons, dragon flightleaders, wyrms, and the elder dragons (different names) can all give you an artifact, or two if you're lucky! :-D

Return to “Might and Magic”