Need help

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Need help

Unread postby boban89 » 30 Sep 2011, 17:48

I need help to find last second released mod from Big Daddy Jim , im playing first kind of that mod and it seems cool , but im little curious about existing Vori island , and i also want to try the second mod . Please tell me where i can download the second mod because links wont work .

zalunaya
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Need help

Unread postby zalunaya » 30 Sep 2011, 21:29

boban89 wrote:Please tell me where i can download <snip>
http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ok

Unread postby boban89 » 01 Oct 2011, 13:21

ill try it , but i think it will be the first version of mod

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 01 Oct 2011, 14:46

It would help if you were more specific as to which mod you are looking for.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

zalunaya
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: ok

Unread postby zalunaya » 01 Oct 2011, 15:32

boban89 wrote:ill try it , but i think it will be the first version of mod
Everything is there.
RevMod is for Might & Magic 7 and is the very first of BDJ's mods.
TCC (The Chaos Conspiracy) is for Might & Magic 6. The folder contains both the first part and the second part of the mod.
I don't understand the "but I think it will be first version of mod". Err..Did you look at the site? ;)

Addendum: if you're looking for the add-on type stuff, you'll need to look for vladimir-maestro's old threads, which are on this forum.

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

archmage quest

Unread postby boban89 » 02 Oct 2011, 15:06

Today ive played and ive found archmage quest which is totally remade , because Thomas Grey never wanted something with Strange Temple before. Ive checked all description of the quest and it says its somewheres in Bracada desert . But the problem is i cant find location of that strange temple even with full bracada map .Thats why i decide to ask for help here . If someone know where the temple is , just post reply . Thanks for all help

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 02 Oct 2011, 18:30

it was at the same place as the thomas grey is but you already ruined the quest and won't became an archmage cause you leaved the school. + that quest must be done in 7 days and weak party will 100% fail.
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

dunno what to do :D

Unread postby boban89 » 05 Oct 2011, 20:50

Hey , ive found another thing which i need to ask about . The thing is if anyone of you guys know exact day of commin of the pirate to Tatalia , i need to know it because only the pirate can take me to Vori island if it exist . Dont know why Wromthraxs cave is now sealed by rock slide , so i cant enter it and cant try that way . Thanks for all infos

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ok

Unread postby boban89 » 30 Oct 2011, 20:20

Now ive found another thing i need to ask about . Im trying to get in house of GM of Air magic in Bracada desert , but always fail , because i cant use fly spell . Do anyone of you ppl know why i cant use that spell properly ?? If is here any special button to use it , just tell me . Thanx for all reply

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 30 Oct 2011, 20:27

As long as you have it learned, it is the exact same in the base game, so you can dig through the manual that came with the base game. As I recall it is page up to fly, and home deactivates flying (you drop like a rock).
Last edited by Arret on 30 Oct 2011, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 30 Oct 2011, 20:28

Now that I think of it, if you don't actually have the spell and are using a Fly scroll, you need to make sure a mana using class is using the scroll because the spell drains mana over time.

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ok

Unread postby boban89 » 31 Oct 2011, 07:26

im using spell not a scroll , but nothing happen . If i use that spell and try to fly , just falling like rock . Dont know what should i do now or what i did wrong.

tolich
Spectre
Spectre

Re: ok

Unread postby tolich » 31 Oct 2011, 08:59

boban89 wrote:just falling like rock. Dont know what should i do now or what i did wrong.
You cannot fly by jumping from a cliff, you're to take off, i.e. Fly Up (Pg Up is the default setting).

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 01 Nov 2011, 04:00

Any place outdoors you can fly from (unless it is too far above ground to start with), you don't need a ledge. Page up is fly up, and I believe insert is fly down. You have to hold the key down in order to elevate or descend.

tolich
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby tolich » 01 Nov 2011, 07:15

IIRC, Graface's Patch also adds Flying Up and Down with Mouse Wheel and Free Flying with Mouse Look enabled.

Return to “Might and Magic”