M&M: Clash of Heroes

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Korbac
Peasant
Peasant

M&M: Clash of Heroes

Unread postby Korbac » 29 Sep 2011, 08:15

Hey guys! I would like to know what you think about this game. When I first saw it I was like naaaaaaaaaaaah. Anime+M&M does not work.

But then, once I've checked it out - it's a very amazing game! It really deserves to have M&M in its title. It has this tactical feeling in combat, that other Heroes games have - you have to plan your actions ahead (like in a chess game).

Once I started playing it, I got used to the anime style in minutes and now I think the art in this game is not bad. :)

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 02 Oct 2011, 08:49

Yeah, the game is pretty good combat wise...

But frankly it's something i'd prefer to play on my smartphone, not my PC...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Korbac
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Korbac » 03 Oct 2011, 17:25

Well it was originally intended for Nintendo DS, which is a hand-held console. :)

ChimTheGrim
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby ChimTheGrim » 26 Mar 2012, 03:04

Hands down my favorite PSN game that I've downloaded. I love the anime style and the way it looks like heroes V art. They did such a good job with the gameplay too. I have my gripes about the game, but its not enough to stop me from playing it. I still play online under the name ChimChim21. Add me if u want to play me sometime.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 26 Nov 2012, 19:54

Started playing again, I'm nearly done with the Sylvan campaign. I only need to level up all my units for that Unstoppable Army achievement.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Greengnots
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Greengnots » 27 Nov 2012, 22:40

I've heard it is fun to play, but is it anything like the other games?
Quantam physics don't change everything.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 28 Nov 2012, 01:19

At first you'll get the feeling of playing something like Bejeweled. And quickly enough you'll discover the tactics and strategies involved. The creature stats, the timing of your attacks, the spells, the (simplified) adventure map... all feel part of a Heroes game.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Return to “Might and Magic”