Might and Magic III traps

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Apeman
Peasant
Peasant

Might and Magic III traps

Unread postby Apeman » 31 Mar 2006, 08:44

I just started Might and Magic III for the very first time and I am enjoying it so far even though it's a DOS game. But in every dungeon there are these lethal traps everywhere, and I can't seem to do anything about them so far even though I have a Robber in my party. I'm playing the default party as a starter.

So do I have to just endure these traps?

vepeli
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby vepeli » 31 Mar 2006, 14:18

Nice to see You selecting a very good game to play! In this game Your robber does not do anything with traps in dungeons except maybe in opening doors and chests. In that You need magic, try buying levitation which allows to You walk over pits. Then Jump spell also and later teleport, that way You can avoid different traps in dungeons. I think there are going to be some traps in the game that have no other possibility to avoid them than to walk throught it and bear the damage.

Yours truly,
Vepeli who possess both Might and Magic in computer games

starlady11
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby starlady11 » 31 Mar 2006, 18:31

i always make up my group ,its more fun :devil: my thief is always high dex,but it won't help till later on chests, like he said on the traps ,and the spider cave is wrong on figures,go to walkthrough or when i feel better ,let me know when you get to it i'll look it up, for you, its dn by the third town, 2ed castle :-D
patty, ps try mm2 too it great also

Return to “Might and Magic”