A new, Might and Magic Let's Plays

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Sokar408
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

A new, Might and Magic Let's Plays

Unread postby Sokar408 » 06 Sep 2011, 16:29

Hey Everyone.

Me and a couple of friends have just started a youtube channel, because well, its something we have been wanting to try our hands at. The current plan is to do a few lets plays, maybe some animation and tutorials on different things, and as an almost fanatic Might and Magic fan (got my M&M7 at the age of 7, I still have the disks, and I still play through it sometimes now 14 years later), I thought I personally would do a Might and Magic 7 Lets play.

Personally I love to watch lets plays, but I remember I watched RPGenie's M&M7 and it hadn't all that many views even now 2-3 years later. Might be that he spends most of his videos whining about different things that has nothing to do with the actually game, but also I thought maybe there just isn't an ordiance for such things.

So while I haven't been a very active player in this community I have come here to hear if any of you guys would give such a series a chance, or if that stuff just ain't for you. I will note that I will be doing the Playthrough with a rather odd team combination, which might make things more interesting.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 07 Sep 2011, 05:35

Well, right now there are around 5 playthroughs of MM6 and 3 of MM8 on YouTube, though I guess MM7 is played a little less. I will be LPing all of those as well. But it might be interesting to see it, as long as you play it fairly (without rush tactics and all).

Sokar408
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sokar408 » 07 Sep 2011, 10:46

GreatEmerald wrote:Well, right now there are around 5 playthroughs of MM6 and 3 of MM8 on YouTube, though I guess MM7 is played a little less. I will be LPing all of those as well. But it might be interesting to see it, as long as you play it fairly (without rush tactics and all).
It would ofc be a completely normal Let's Play, with nothing fishy going on. Honestly cheating, or doing stuff thats close to it, kinda makes the game pointless in my opinion.

Return to “Might and Magic”