Might and Magic Wiki - editor log

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Might and Magic Wiki - editor log

Unread postby Corlagon » 03 Sep 2011, 18:11

Would be sad if the only still-living projects at this site are incomplete fan games. I don't know whether or not anyone reads the MM wiki but I'm starting this thing one way or the other, partially in the hopes that somebody else might start editing there, but also to document the few articles which I recommend as being factually correct and perhaps even worth reading.

Frequent updates a-coming, though probably not weekly.

MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 03 Sep 2011, 18:14

How's the audit of Axeoth going? I don't think I've seen anything new on it lately.

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 03 Sep 2011, 18:18

It's already done - all places and regions are listed here on Wikia - although the new map you discovered invalidates some of it. And of course I have to transfer it over to the Celestial Heavens version before I start filling the articles with any actual content.

MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 03 Sep 2011, 18:27

Ohh I see, I always thought you guys were going to fill in everything with text and descriptions.

By the way, I noticed you have Jyrkavik listed under Landmarks of Axeoth. That's actually the pre-release name for Yorwick in MM9, but JVC wanted Tim to change it because he thought it was a bit "out there." So there really is no Jyrkavik. I think I remember reading that you found the name on one of the game files that wasn't modified.

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 03 Sep 2011, 18:36

There will be text and all when I get to it. But there are no "you guys", it's just me. So you will need a lot of patience :P

Thanks for the info on Yorwick. I thought JVC had next to influence on MM9.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 03 Sep 2011, 20:50

I will be contributing too, some day. I just need to know more of the MM lore before I do so.

Return to “Might and Magic”