MM9 how to launch in Windows 7

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
snit
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

MM9 how to launch in Windows 7

Unread postby snit » 16 Jul 2011, 09:37

Hi, I have a problem and i cant find a solution how to launch mm9 on win7. I have the original MM9 disk and then I instal the game it asks me to put second CD and affter that instalation crashes.
Tip: I thought that that is the problem of CD so i take another CD, tried to download game from internet and everytime happends the same. At the instalation begining when it shows system requirements sometimes i pass them sometimes not. even if i dont change enething.
In some forums i found that i need to instal the old instalation shelld but that does not help...
I can launch the game but it stops at the loading screan, in this forum i found the solution that i need to remove some files but this does not help. maybe becouse the game is not fully instaled... please give me hints and help me;)

snit
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby snit » 20 Aug 2011, 12:36

hey can any one give me any ideas? please

Ethric
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ethric » 20 Aug 2011, 12:40

Doesn't seem like MMIX is too popular. I've no idea how to help, sorry. Tried playing it on vista last year, unsuccessfully.
Who the hell locks these things?
- Duke

MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 20 Aug 2011, 12:45

Do you have MM9 fully patched?

You can download TELP's v1.3 patch here: http://telp.org/mm9/

StoneCold
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby StoneCold » 24 Aug 2011, 16:23

I would try removing it. Re-installing it and then patching it.

Return to “Might and Magic”