Rev4 Mod - Courier quest question

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Frador2
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Rev4 Mod - Courier quest question

Unread postby Frador2 » 18 Mar 2011, 23:01

I am on the fourth quest, the one from Agnes Putnam, but I can't figure out how to solve it. I took a phone call while playing and failed to write down what I was supposed to do. Thought I'd remember, but :wall: . I know it has something to do with her sister and I know where she is, but when I go there, I get nothing. No conversation choices at all. So what did I miss? :please:

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Rev4 Mod - Courier quest question

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 19 Mar 2011, 13:39

Frador2 wrote:I am on the fourth quest, the one from Agnes Putnam, but I can't figure out how to solve it. I took a phone call while playing and failed to write down what I was supposed to do. Thought I'd remember, but :wall: . I know it has something to do with her sister and I know where she is, but when I go there, I get nothing. No conversation choices at all. So what did I miss? :please:
The answer has been placed into the Rev4mod topic category.

viewtopic.php?p=309829#309829

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

phamlongtuan
Pixie
Pixie

Re: Rev4 Mod - Courier quest question

Unread postby phamlongtuan » 21 Mar 2011, 04:20

Frador2 wrote:I am on the fourth quest, the one from Agnes Putnam, but I can't figure out how to solve it. I took a phone call while playing and failed to write down what I was supposed to do. Thought I'd remember, but :wall: . I know it has something to do with her sister and I know where she is, but when I go there, I get nothing. No conversation choices at all. So what did I miss? :please:
My one and only suggestion is you have to use software like FRAPS and Gadwin to capture every single dialog everything they show up in BDJ mod

Return to “Might and Magic”