The MMX Forums are back online - Join us!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

The MMX Forums are back online - Join us!

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 01 Feb 2011, 16:07

I am proud and pleasantly surprised to announce to everyone that the MMX forums are finally up and running again! The MMX forums have been down since around January 19th, so it's been a good 2 weeks since anyone has been able to post (not that we had much activity to begin with.)

I don't know who's actively working on this project at the moment, but if anyone from Celestial Heavens is interested in joining, please let me know. There are currently positions open everywhere, from 2D & 3D artists to coding & game design, etc. Let me know if you're interested and I will hook you up with something to work on.

Sign up or post on the MMX Forums: http://www.thegaminguniverse.org/forum/ ... oard=211.0

This project will inevitably be active again, it's only a matter of time. Be one of the key players in restoring this project, and you will have your name eternally burned into the credits upon the completion of MMX!

Also, be sure to check out the MMX fan page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Might-Mag ... 1446605146

Thank you!
~A.

MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 02 Feb 2011, 21:10

Broken links have been fixed.

fester
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby fester » 03 Feb 2011, 22:19

i whould join had´nt it been that damn bot reply saing i tried 5 secs ago .... just cuz i corrected my pw from 6 chars to 8...

now it goes on about mulple accoonts something somthing

WADDA MESS

fester
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby fester » 03 Feb 2011, 22:26

i just hope u managed to get some of those reverse enginge dudes onboard your ship .... i better engine does never hurt ...as long as u´re trying to can true to its roots i´d love to see some enhancments.

Youp indeed a thrilling feeling comes over . i hope u¨ll still use the lithtech enhanced or not ... cuz my old box cant handle some aspects of newer game.

like when im running mmIX ... all is well til I have to dive down the well . from above i can see down into the water what there might be . but as soon as I take my head underwater the screen goes black..... little thing got big ....strange cuz it does´nt happen underwater in wiz 8 .

Nomad
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Nomad » 03 Feb 2011, 23:22

Aren't you interested in joining forces together?

MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 04 Feb 2011, 05:57

Lol fester, your typing reminds me slightly of a hilarious drunken email I once sent somebody :D

Anyway, the Gaming Universe website has just completed a year-long moving project. They have relocated, refined, and debugged their forums, so it will be easier to create a new account, or change your password and, of course, log in and post on the MMX forums! B-)

The MMX Team would like to join forces with all fans, artists, and programmers, etc. that have something to offer.
Remember: this is a fan-made project, and we are still alive to this day thanks to our fans.

Have a look around! http://www.thegaminguniverse.org/forum/ ... oard=211.0

~A.

MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 09 Feb 2011, 20:09

Bump!

We're still looking for members to help out with the MMX project. Vector is back and he needs a talented team to support him. So if you are an MM fan, and you're skilled in 2D/3D design, programming, etc. or just want to lend a hand, be sure to message someone or post on the MMX forums.

The MMX Forums: http://www.thegaminguniverse.org/forum/ ... oard=211.0

See ya there! :D
~A.

Return to “Might and Magic”