<SENSATION> Secrets of Might & Magic!!! - Mircowor

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

<SENSATION> Secrets of Might & Magic!!! - Mircowor

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 22 Jan 2011, 20:51

Now we can 100% say that Worlds of Might and Magic, Heroes Universe and all that stuff are Mircoworlds!

Many years people were arguing about - what size Enroth is and what races lives there - now we got an answers!

We created scale model of a well and imported this weil into MM7 engine and we get:
Diameter of the weil is 1 meter and it is 20 times bigger than ordinary building!!!

So all our favorite World of M&M is 20 times smaller than our Earth and all living things are 20 times smaller - they are not a midgets...they are insects for us!!! Even giants are too small!

So Enroth is as big as a Moon :-D

So we can finnaly said that Ancients experimented in universe of M&M and created micro-life for unknown porposes - like human scientinsts research ant colony - ancients reserched that micro universes until they confrontated creators...
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 22 Jan 2011, 22:14

...or that, you know, they just use a different metric system. Like Unreal Units (usual modelling programs make everything 100 times smaller in UUs). Or, in this case, Might and Magic units :)

After all, people can use blasters just fine. You couldn't use them if they were 20 times smaller, now could you.

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 24 Jan 2011, 02:54

This thread is fuсking stupid. How can one even take that nonsense from the first post seriously? Close it, please.
Last edited by XEL II on 27 Mar 2011, 00:32, edited 2 times in total.
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

NicholasRay
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby NicholasRay » 24 Jan 2011, 03:05

Ugly huge image of anime eww.

Also you coulda posted this in the Remake thread....

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 24 Jan 2011, 03:11

If you open your eyes, you'll see that there are many non-anime images on the picture.
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

NicholasRay
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby NicholasRay » 24 Jan 2011, 03:21

the whole left side is....

MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 24 Jan 2011, 18:54

Lmao I like the star trek ones thrown in there :P

Nomad
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Nomad » 25 Jan 2011, 17:44

I guess some minituarization has its place simply because due to physics titan bones whould have broke.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 25 Jan 2011, 22:50

Are you sure that titans are organic beings?

MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 26 Jan 2011, 02:24

Avonu wrote:Are you sure that titans are organic beings?
Well they sure look like giant steroid-filled versions of humans from the Greek or Roman empires, but I distinctly remember that they crumble like stone when you kill them in the MM games. Maybe it's an added feature to being a deity :D

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 26 Jan 2011, 05:11

Titans appear to be some sort of "living stone" being (a-la Earthen from WarCraft). It is clear that they are not quiet organic - they shatter into stone fragments in their death animation in HoMM II.

Asmodis
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Asmodis » 27 Jan 2011, 20:01

Bronze (or whatever metal analog the M&M universe might have)seems more likely, seeing how Titans are more reminiscent of certain statues like the Colossus of Rhodes or Talos.

MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 28 Jan 2011, 07:46

Well I have a little theory here on titans. In the MM universe, I can't recall a "titan lord" or any kind of faction completely supporting the titans. I could be wrong because I haven't played all the games, but I've played many of them and not once do you directly communicate with the titans.

Seeing how they appear full of life when you battle them, yet they crumble to stone when killed, I suggest that there is some sort of animation magic behind them. Some unknown spellcaster or some secret underground organization may be responsible for the animation of the titans. It would be really simple to have a laboratory where servants of the animator build stone statues of titans (probably out of granite), then the animator uses his magic to bring the titans to life, and deploys them as he wishes.

It's probably not true as far as the history behind MM goes, but I think it would be a great idea for plot development in a future game.

Cause titans rock :D

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 28 Jan 2011, 13:10

That's exactly how stone golems are created. But not titans, at least from what we know.

Talin_Trollbane
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Talin_Trollbane » 30 Jan 2011, 23:07

well, that was nice.

now, how about making some new playable maps instead, vladimir?
Ultima, Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic Veteran.

Return to “Might and Magic”