MM9 Help Please !!!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
TrevElvis
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

MM9 Help Please !!!

Unread postby TrevElvis » 14 Mar 2006, 19:12

I am nearly finished MM9 but I am having problems with the end . I have done all the quests except the 2 side quests given in Arslegard( Fre's Honk one and Bathhouse one ) and it tells me to find out why myself and Tamur Leng has same Writ of Fate but when I go to the Hall of the Gods Krohn will not speak to me apart from Who dares speak to Krohn and your only reply is Sorry to bother you. I have 1.3 installed as had problems with game crashing when I was fighting the Dragon, So will this cause this problem ????

Echo_
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Echo_ » 14 Mar 2006, 22:20

Did you speak to Krohn before at any time in the game or was the conversation always just "sorry to bother you"?

And I don't know if the dragon quest would effect the game, it shouldn't.
Be Without Haste
Live the Moment

TrevElvis
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby TrevElvis » 14 Mar 2006, 22:29

When I first arrived I spoke to Skraelos and did his quest got the army back , have spoke also to Fre about her quest but havent done any of it, but never spoke to Krohn . Then after I killed Forad and got Tamur , this is when I installed 1.3 ( didnt know about it till then and wanted to finish Dragon quest as b4 1.3 it crashed game ) then I went back to Hall of the Gods and spoke to Krohn for first time and my only answer to him is Sorry to bother you ???? . Its really frustrating to get so close to the end, Now I dont know what I can do ???

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 14 Mar 2006, 22:32

I don't know either, but another site that may be able to help is TELP

TrevElvis
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby TrevElvis » 14 Mar 2006, 23:24

I tried that site but no topics on subject . I just went back a save game to when I get to Arslegard for first time and did the Skraelos bit then the Frostgard bit then straight back to Hall of the Gods and spoke to Krohn for first time and still it doesnt work as all I can say is Sorry to bother you. So is this a 1.3 problem and should I uninstall it untill I have spoke to krohn ??????

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 14 Mar 2006, 23:31

Ask your question there and they may be able to help you. It may take a while to get a responce, but you should get one. And if it's a problem that can't be fixed, then they'll, most likely, work on it in their 1.4 unofficial patch.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

TrevElvis
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby TrevElvis » 15 Mar 2006, 00:28

I asked on TELP and for some reason the post got deleted before anyone replied so not sure what to do next , I might reinstall game without 1.3 and see if that corrects it unless someone comes up with something better ??

[T]osHiro
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby [T]osHiro » 19 Mar 2006, 03:43

You might have to finish the 'Fre's Honk' quest before you could ask Krohn for anything. Go to the Temple of Honk, run up the stairs and open the door, and find the golden duck.

As for the bathhouse, it is a little tougher. Find the succubus and shoo them away. But that quest is bugged, even after I installed patch 1.3

Good Luck
Round Table Olympics '07 Image

Return to “Might and Magic”