A question...?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Cherri-Blossom
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

A question...?

Unread postby Cherri-Blossom » 13 Apr 2010, 13:45

Hello!
I have the most random question ever, and maybe it's kind of simple. O.oa

I don't own Might and Magic VII (because my family has it in another state and it doesn't work anyways), but I need to look at the paper dolls in the inventory screen for their outfits. Mainly for clothing research purposes. O.oa
If someone wants to point me somewhere or prntscrn them for me, that would be awesome! They should have no armor on, though.

I'm watching someone play MM7 on youtube, but the quality isn't the greatest so I can't take screenshots of the peasants, either. Any screenshots I do find, are always so small. O.O

Thanks in advance. :3

P.S. I wish I had MM7 again! :D

Nomad
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Nomad » 15 Apr 2010, 13:17

Cherri-Blossom
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Cherri-Blossom » 15 Apr 2010, 17:55

The screenshots were high-quality, but none of the paper dolls/mannequins were naked. :(

I have tried various rip sites, hoping someone had ripped the paper dolls/mannequins and peasants from the game - but surprisingly, no one has. O.oa

There seems to be a lot of modders here, so I though perhaps someone has done this... Maybe? I dunno. XD

I'm saving up to buy the game on ebay, so in case I get no results I can play and mod. Hehe. :3

If anyone has sprites or something, please do share. ^_^

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 15 Apr 2010, 18:03

You can download Rev4 mod and look through icons.lod with an editor. My site has links to both: http://sites.google.com/site/sergroj/mm
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

Cherri-Blossom
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Cherri-Blossom » 15 Apr 2010, 18:40

I'll be sure to use that when I buy the game. I think I saved up enough, so I can finally get this game again! YAY!

*shakes fist at younger brother for breaking first copy*

Ahem. Thank you for that, because I'll probably use it. :3

^_^

Return to “Might and Magic”