TCC Part 2 - Have I ruined end of game?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Queen Hera
Pixie
Pixie

TCC Part 2 - Have I ruined end of game?

Unread postby Queen Hera » 30 Mar 2010, 06:57

Got chalice, went back to Baals Garden, a message came up "What the...." but I realized I was going to be exterminated & didn't read message before I reloaded game. Now I don't know what the message said & it won't come up again. Help please...

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Re: TCC Part 2 - Have I ruined end of game?

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 30 Mar 2010, 07:48

Queen Hera wrote:Got chalice, went back to Baals Garden, a message came up "What the...." but I realized I was going to be exterminated & didn't read message before I reloaded game. Now I don't know what the message said & it won't come up again. Help please...
I don't think you've ruined it. The message has to do with changing the "environment" in Baal's Garden; it's not that important. You have to enter the pyramid again (with the chalice). True, it's not easy to make it to the pyramid, but it can be done. I won't tell you (yet) where in the pyramid to use the chalice. Keep going, the end is near!

Queen Hera
Pixie
Pixie

Its all over.

Unread postby Queen Hera » 30 Mar 2010, 12:14

I exited the game completely, then reloaded. I was then able to read that "What the....." message. Thanks Mamma Jamma. Completed game. Score 6985091. Phew - that was some battle. Never did find that trainer though.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Its all over.

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 30 Mar 2010, 15:06

Queen Hera wrote:I exited the game completely, then reloaded. I was then able to read that "What the....." message. Thanks Mamma Jamma. Completed game. Score 6985091. Phew - that was some battle. Never did find that trainer though.
The Trainer is in this picture.

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Queen Hera
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Queen Hera » 31 Mar 2010, 02:18

Thanks BDJ. Aha, I remember that scene - but it was in the wee hours of the morning when I could hardly keep my eyes open. :tired:

Too late to return to that peaceful scene once I went to THAT land.

I will play the game differently next time now that I know what to expect & have since read other peoples comments ;)

Thankyou so much for ALL the time & effort you & your team put in to this enjoyable game :D

Mn
Scout
Scout

Re: Its all over.

Unread postby Mn » 31 Mar 2010, 09:02

Queen Hera wrote:I exited the game completely, then reloaded. I was then able to read that "What the....." message. Thanks Mamma Jamma. Completed game. Score 6985091. Phew - that was some battle. Never did find that trainer though.
Are You sure about Your score? It seems impossible... My result was about only 800000. (I found trainer after hint too and trained up to 237 lvl)

Queen Hera
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Queen Hera » 01 Apr 2010, 04:32

To Mn - oops - what gremlin put that "0" in? :devil:

Return to “Might and Magic”