TCC Druid Temple

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Variol
Wraith
Wraith

TCC Druid Temple

Unread postby Variol » 19 Feb 2010, 20:44

There is a chest here, where Mordred ussed to be in the original, It is locked and I can not find the key. Is it in this area, or on a person maybe? I have killed everything in there.

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Re: TCC Druid Temple

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 20 Feb 2010, 08:14

Variol wrote:There is a chest here, where Mordred ussed to be in the original, It is locked and I can not find the key. Is it in this area, or on a person maybe? I have killed everything in there.
Someone in Avalon gives you a quest about switching the Pearl of Fertility (white) with another pearl (black; they are the Pearl of Purity and the Pearl of Putrescence in the original game). I forgot where this black pearl is to be found, as it's a side quest...
Anyway, the chest doesn't open, but if you have the black pearl in your inventory, you will be able to switch the pearls by clicking on that particular chest. Then go back to the quest-giver and you'll get some money and experience.
My suggestion is to start talking to everyone in Avalon until you find the quest-giver. And pay attention to what she (I remember vaguely that the quest-giver was female) says: it will likely reveal the location of the black pearl...

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 20 Feb 2010, 10:49

Thanks MJ,
I did get the White one when I clicked on the chest. At first I thought it came from the throne next to it.

I think it's the quest from "Mallt", but I exited too fast and did not read it. I'll find it eventually...

Mn
Scout
Scout

Re: TCC Druid Temple

Unread postby Mn » 20 Feb 2010, 17:23

Black Pearl You'l find in Bog of Tuonella, where dungeon doors will be open only with Horn from Rusalki's Temple (quest from both Port Sleiton and Сhernoburg)

Return to “Might and Magic”