MMTNO second tech demo

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
PicturesOfLily
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby PicturesOfLily » 08 Dec 2010, 23:21

Deadguy118 wrote:
Talin_Trollbane wrote:so, any news? its been a long time now since january.
My guess? It's probably one of the 90% of fan-made projects that fell apart and no longer exist. Hopefully M&M X and the Cove Town will buck the trend, but I'm far too cynical to say if they will or not.
Couldn't agree more...

Talin_Trollbane
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Talin_Trollbane » 09 Dec 2010, 22:33

Deadguy118 wrote:
Talin_Trollbane wrote:so, any news? its been a long time now since january.
My guess? It's probably one of the 90% of fan-made projects that fell apart and no longer exist. Hopefully M&M X and the Cove Town will buck the trend, but I'm far too cynical to say if they will or not.
i thought it was my job to post that? :)

but yeah, prob dead like the others.

if only people could get their shit together and actually finish something for once, it would be a nice surprise, just like that mm6 mod.
Ultima, Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic Veteran.

matgaw
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Patch to MMTNO second β

Unread postby matgaw » 22 Dec 2010, 18:25

tolich wrote:For those who interested...
I've edited some scripts to fix playability.
[...]
Please check and suggest.
We at the MMTNO team are amazed! You found enough time to understand our scripting system and even make patches that fix errors which we didn't find. You're brilliant and very talented, indeed! Thank you very much, that kind of help from our fans is what keeps us going!

Work on the project has been stopped few months ago but it doesn't mean that we forgot about it. The development will start again in some near future (during winter) and we will be bringing you news about our progress.

You only have to be patient and check out the website from time to time.

Return to “Might and Magic”