We need your assistance

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

We need your assistance

Unread postby DrakeBD » 26 Sep 2009, 21:50

Ok i will keep this simple.

ModDB http://www.moddb.com/mods/might-magic-jumper-series

We at Hypergames2K8 need this communitys help with the makeing of some books for the Might & Magic Jumper series.

These books must be In Might & Magic 7 time and before nothing beyond that game.

Anthing submited to us to be turned into an in game book for the mod is to be sent via email to Hypergames2K8@live.co.uk and be in a word document with your name as you will credited for your contribution.

We look forward to replys and thanks for the support from this forum.

Regards
DrakeBD
Lead Managment
Hypergames2K8

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 26 Sep 2009, 22:45

Hey, I said I was on it. :P If you're in a hurry I can have stuff sent to you during next week, if I'm still on board.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 26 Sep 2009, 22:57

Wow, interesting project, too... Screenshots are awesome, seeing familiar places with updated design is always joyful. Though guilds don't look like themselves, but at least inns and Castle Harmondale does :) Though I hope the in-game spelling will be better than I see in the mod description, because it's just plain wrong there :\ Also note that the *city* in Harmondale is called WelNin (Hence WelNin Cathedral), the *castle* in Harmondale is called Castle Harmondale and the *lands* where everything is is called Harmondale. No idea why people keep calling the city "Harmondale".

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 27 Sep 2009, 10:20

Corlagon wrote:Hey, I said I was on it. :P If you're in a hurry I can have stuff sent to you during next week, if I'm still on board.
yes your still in mate dont worrie about that we are just open sourcesing the books to this community that way people can come up with there own books for the mod

And thanks the the feedback greatemerald and no everything in the mod has correct spelling lol that description was rushed out and will be changed at some point

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 27 Sep 2009, 11:39

GreatEmerald wrote:note that the *city* in Harmondale is called WelNin (Hence WelNin Cathedral), the *castle* in Harmondale is called Castle Harmondale and the *lands* where everything is is called Harmondale. No idea why people keep calling the city "Harmondale".
Yeah, I thought the same thing too until this quote was used against me.
MM7 wrote:The Grandmaster of the Sword, Chadric Townsaver, can be found in a small village in Welnin, just south of the city of Harmondale.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 27 Sep 2009, 11:54

DrakeBD wrote:And thanks the the feedback greatemerald and no everything in the mod has correct spelling lol that description was rushed out and will be changed at some point
OK, good to hear :)
Corlagon wrote:Yeah, I thought the same thing too until this quote was used against me.
MM7 wrote:The Grandmaster of the Sword, Chadric Townsaver, can be found in a small village in Welnin, just south of the city of Harmondale.
How do you explain WelNin Cathedral then?

Return to “Might and Magic”