[MM7] Fighting Queens of the Dead

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
tolich
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby tolich » 11 Dec 2009, 07:40

A GM of Light can cast but 5, amarite? Can you fill a room with 20 Greater Lights?

Sure Valla
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Sure Valla » 11 Dec 2009, 12:02

tolich wrote:Can you fill a room with 20 Greater Lights?
nope

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 12 Dec 2009, 02:57

tolich wrote:A GM of Light can cast but 5, amarite? Can you fill a room with 20 Greater Lights?
Okay, so get technical. :tonguehands: I usually play MM7 with 2 Sorcerers, 1 Cleric & a Paladin. Maybe the room isn't completely full of Light Elementals but 15+ of them sure looks like a room full.
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

Alan06
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Alan06 » 18 Dec 2009, 07:59

it depends on the quantity of queens of the dead, if there are 2 or more, well that's quite hard, so i try to paralize them and kill them easily... if there is only one, i use paralize too or i kill her without turn base mode ( it's even easier when you have blasters ), but this is only for fun.. paralyze is the best alternative against hers

Mn
Scout
Scout

Re: [MM7] Fighting Queens of the Dead

Unread postby Mn » 29 Dec 2009, 23:21

Quinn of tfe dead isn't tought creature - fighing with paralyse wand or hand-hand battle easy place to tomb this creature. it's many this in mm7 . there are spell CONTROL unDEAD, but Yoy can kill all its with only fightiing. not all of them (mm7 no need) - Spells Acid burst (greatestr) and weak spells cuch Ice bolt, Implisioin, Fire Spellsl.To clean(?) all of them to reach Archibald you (path Light) use only magic-but you don't meet Archi. Dark Patht = Theys you friends
Sorry English

Return to “Might and Magic”