Might and Magic series download

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
gibby84
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Might and Magic series download

Unread postby gibby84 » 16 Jul 2009, 15:14

Ok, I feel like I'm about halfway (maybe, i don't know, never completed the game) through might and magic 6. I am going through the timeline set on the main sight. Next on my list would be might and magic 7

Where can I download might and magic 7 and up? my collection stops at 6 :( . I see plenty of torrents, but I don't want to do that, I actually want to buy it but I can't find a site that has it!

Deadguy118
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Deadguy118 » 16 Jul 2009, 17:49

Sorry, but I don't think there is anywhere where you can download M&M VII legitimately (Ubi should just put the entire series on Steam). If you are willing to pay way too much for shipping however, you could try to E-Bay a copy.
Back from the dead? Maybe.

motter28218
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby motter28218 » 16 Jul 2009, 19:29

Here is my suggestion:

I can host the .lod files for you to download which as far as I know is not illegal, someone feel free to correct if I'm wrong.

Next, go to http://spacetarget.com/games/gcw.shtml - search for might and magic 7, download the file, make sure you are downloading the right file, some of them are in different languages, some of them are trainers, you want the exe file.

Lastly, apply Grayface's MM7 patch to your files, play the game.

To the best of my knowledge, this is not illegal because you are using patched files and not the original copyrighted files, again, if anyone knows different feel free to correct me.

Sure Valla
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Sure Valla » 06 Aug 2009, 11:16

go buy at ebay around $5 or something

and you have a great cd box thing....... :proud:

Return to “Might and Magic”