Winning Certificates!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 01 Sep 2009, 11:21

Yes, it does take longer in MM7

Here is my win for my solo Chieftain. Looks like the time factor makes a big difference in the score. I also had to cheat a little, due to the fact that some monsters can't be killed by weapons. I hope this is changed in a future Maestro update because it forces you to have a magic user.

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 01 Sep 2009, 11:46

GreatEmerald wrote:That wouldn't even be possible in MM7, where you spend months training...
Of course, in mm7 every level training cost one week. But it is possible finished mm7 at first party level (It's done by me!) - but imho at only party: Thief-Cleric-Mage-Mage.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 02 Sep 2009, 18:48

I made it! For the first time! Yay! It was rather easy from the time I got to the Land of the Giants, except the nasty Shoals. Will have to go on a Lord's battle now :D

Sure Valla
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Sure Valla » 23 Oct 2009, 10:10

6 years :D

I still want to speed-run MM7 some time because i know that game out of my head. Veteran over here! (or whatever it is called....)

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 23 Oct 2009, 11:32

Sure Valla wrote:6 years :D
The fact that I spent a few years in prison just because I went to Castle Navan from the Tularean Caves didn't help matters much :\

Sure Valla
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Sure Valla » 25 Oct 2009, 10:49

ah yeah that was posible too i remember that, but i only had it 1 time after that i never tried it again... unless i was dark then i slaughtered every elf in the game :devil: ( and ofcourse not going to kings/queens etc.)

Mn
Scout
Scout

TCC-Part2

Unread postby Mn » 01 Feb 2010, 09:53

There you see my finish result of playing TCC-Part2.

Sure Valla
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Sure Valla » 15 Feb 2010, 17:56

Nice level, that level is TCC only?

You get more exp in TCC, it MUST be!

Since i slaugtered everything and done every quest to reach lvl 100 (not-TCC)

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 15 Feb 2010, 18:45

Sure Valla wrote:Nice level, that level is TCC only?

You get more exp in TCC, it MUST be!

Since i slaugtered everything and done every quest to reach lvl 100 (not-TCC)
You can train any level you want, but with enouph money for training. I think that is about 280 level. I finished with 2,500 mln gold stash and (spoiler) you can train yours party to any you like) But You'l can The Only one time to train. And likely MM6 oginal - There are training in Paradise Walley - where is the unlimited trainer(?) who traines you such yours money (Limit in 200 level was in Castle Ironfist)/ Sorry, English is no my own, so I'd was done(?) mistakes,

Sure Valla
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Sure Valla » 16 Feb 2010, 16:31

Thank you, I have to start TCC soonly, I dont know why I haven't played it yet. I only did it 15 minuts and I Cant call that 'played'

But i got to try TCC as soon as posible, probly in the upcoming holidays.

PS: Your english is fine! :D

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 20 Feb 2010, 19:44

Sure Valla wrote:Thank you, I have to start TCC soonly, I dont know why I haven't played it yet. I only did it 15 minuts and I Cant call that 'played'

But i got to try TCC as soon as posible, probly in the upcoming holidays.

PS: Your english is fine! :D
My English is mine (so - bad) But Thanks you for understandind. I hope you'll read my advices how to prepape your party from TCC1 to 2 (Another Top, such "TCC1 was finished"?.

Jymbob
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Jymbob » 21 Feb 2010, 14:58

Sure Valla wrote: I have to start TCC soonly, I dont know why I haven't played it yet. I only did it 15 minuts and I Cant call that 'played'
I only gave it 15 minutes aswell. It turns out I rather want to play the standard MM7 I know in and out. But I play it with odd classes, like atm all druids (I dont dare going 4 x warlocks so it will be light path though).
Maybe when I have finished all 9 "all-the-same-classes" in both light and dark, I'll give this mod a try again.

Sure Valla
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Sure Valla » 28 Feb 2010, 19:09

whats the problem with 4 warlocks then?

too easy? ;| or too hard ;)

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 01 Mar 2010, 03:08

Mn wrote:I hope you'll read my advices how to prepape your party from TCC1 to 2 (Another Top, such "TCC1 was finished"?.
BTW, are training grounds near the beginning of TCC2 of far from it?
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 01 Mar 2010, 16:37

GrayFace wrote:
Mn wrote:I hope you'll read my advices how to prepape your party from TCC1 to 2 (Another Top, such "TCC1 was finished"?.
BTW, are training grounds near the beginning of TCC2 of far from it?
There is the only trainer in TCC2, located near the end of the Game, so try to train in TCC1 as possible.

Return to “Might and Magic”