Something about aeros magic expert

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Mn
Scout
Scout

Something about aeros magic expert

Unread postby Mn » 23 Jun 2009, 12:05

Two aeros experts really lives at second floor of their buildings (one is up of Kirka Castle, the second is well-known).
No Jump or Fly scrolls/abilities isn't needed for gaining expert aeros.
In first, trere is Wind Master who lives in south-western part of Demonclaw, one of underground entrances is near. This person can be useful in desicion of others problems.
In second (simpliest way, I am surprized nobody tell this) - Sutter's Bay expert is always reacheble. You need turn "face" of your party up near this teather's house and in real mode find the place (from south-east of bank) from there house (and a person near) is reacheble. May be it's minor game bug? which allow you to see throw wall from determined position.
Sorry of my English, in my own Russian I can write mooore understandable. I hope, all interesting's people can understand me.
My progress in game (adventure)- 93 level (plus 30 from well), complete chain of quests about four sculls. Two masters of Light and two masters in Aqua in party, many arts and relics in my possession.
New two quests (From seer and woman in Norseland) paused me - I can't find entrance to place they wants (Nurr Dum or smth siimilar)

phamlongtuan
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby phamlongtuan » 23 Jun 2009, 14:38

I used telekinesis and it's easy as always :proud:

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Something about aeros magic expert

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 23 Jun 2009, 14:40

Mn wrote: Sorry of my English, in my own Russian I can write mooore understandable. I hope, all interesting's people can understand me.

My progress in game (adventure)- 93 level (plus 30 from well), complete chain of quests about four sculls. Two masters of Light and two masters in Aqua in party, many arts and relics in my possession.
Good progress through the game!
Mn wrote:New two quests (From seer and woman in Norseland) paused me - I can't find entrance to place they wants (Nurr Dum or smth siimilar)
You are looking for the Drow city of Ched Rhinn. Try the pedestal in Norseland after you have seen **both** ladies.

BDJ
Last edited by Big Daddy Jim on 23 Jun 2009, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

phamlongtuan
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby phamlongtuan » 23 Jun 2009, 14:55

Big Daddy Jim wrote:
Mn wrote: Sorry of my English, in my own Russian I can write mooore understandable. I hope, all interesting's people can understand me.

Good progress through the game!
Mn wrote:New two quests (From seer and woman in Norseland) paused me - I can't find entrance to place they wants (Nurr Dum or smth siimilar)
You are looking for the Drow city of Ched Rhin. Try the pedestal in Norseland after you have seen **both** ladies.

BDJ
Hello big guy. I just clicked on wall of bank in new sopigal. Since i never used any bank through M&M series this is extremely interesting for a new scroll which contain some funny stuff about fly. Hopefully i can find more and more lovely thing like this :D ;)

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 23 Jun 2009, 15:05

phamlongtuan wrote:
Hello big guy. I just clicked on wall of bank in new sopigal. Since i never used any bank through M&M series this is extremely interesting for a new scroll which contain some funny stuff about fly. Hopefully i can find more and more lovely thing like this :D ;)
Just a-bit of 'cheesy nonsense' to confound those who are familiar with the original MM6 game. We are glad ya liked it. :D

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 25 Jun 2009, 11:18

Thanks You, The Great BDJ! My first playable modes are, of cource, Yours and Maestro, MM7 ones. I complete main quest line with real (in Russian site Table of records) good time and score at level 9, with moooore of pleasure. But I don't real want to procceed extra-quest - I tired, and has no interest to fight with Titans-Mutants.
In Maestro MOD I was not happy of all my beautiful group become liches after second upgrade - I not wanted it! And I over this game. My eternal respect to You and all group of moders. Thanks You for help of TCC - I must try another click at podium with statue (Bear? on it) to receive new object of exploration? At last minor mod question - need I or not to fight the horde of Titans and others north of Norseland?

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 25 Jun 2009, 13:17

Mn wrote:Thanks You, The Great BDJ! My first playable modes are, of cource, Yours and Maestro, MM7 ones. I complete main quest line with real (in Russian site Table of records) good time and score at level 9, with moooore of pleasure. But I don't real want to procceed extra-quest - I tired, and has no interest to fight with Titans-Mutants.
In Maestro MOD I was not happy of all my beautiful group become liches after second upgrade - I not wanted it! And I over this game. My eternal respect to You and all group of moders. Thanks You for help of TCC - I must try another click at podium with statue (Bear? on it) to receive new object of exploration? At last minor mod question - need I or not to fight the horde of Titans and others north of Norseland?
The entire TCC Team is glad you like this game!

When you click on he Bear Pedestal, it will teleport you to Ched Rhinn.

No, you don't have to kill all of the Giants.

Have fun!

BDJ

Return to “Might and Magic”