MM6 Buoy purpose?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

MM6 Buoy purpose?

Unread postby koval321 » 11 Jun 2009, 11:22

I found when click buoy on New Sorpigal panisula, then from volcano explode fire. It look like many fireballs shoot from inside to sky. Now am wonder if there is some more hidden purpose for buoy around?

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 11 Jun 2009, 11:57

I'd say that one's just an easter egg. Don't know of any others with special powers.

Macros the Black
Druid
Druid

Unread postby Macros the Black » 25 Jun 2009, 23:08

Don't know of any other buoys, but you've only found out half of the secret about this one :)

Try killing everything in New Sorpigal, then clicking it, leave the area and return. Everything will have respawned. My guess it's a tool the game testers used and they forgot to remove it, or maybe they did it on purpose just for fun (although it is a tiny bit cheating to use it and keep getting experience in New Sorpigal - combined with Armageddon it's a pretty fast way to level up).

I don't remember if you had to kill the peasants too though, or only the monsters..
You'd think Darkmoor was a ghost town, but instead there's plenty of life among the dead.

Return to “Might and Magic”