TCC Add-ons

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 22 Oct 2010, 07:36

upgraded version of Legendary heroes could be found here (v1.1) http://www.mmgames.ru/index.php?option= ... 90&lang=en
not much changes but 1 supreme fix! maybe you didn't noticed it...but try old version and use simple "flame arrow"...in old version of addon it was iltimate weapon that do 1-100 damage per fire skill O.o
that was mine mistake, i was planning to create magic-change addon and forget to delete changes from LG addon. in new version i've fixed that problem to prevent you from cheating ^_^
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby koval321 » 23 Oct 2010, 04:28

I cant run that patch, it crash
Maybe you could upload to mod database full *lod files ?
http://www.moddb.com/mods

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 23 Oct 2010, 14:09

why it crashes? what it says?
maybe firewall or antivirus react on it?
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

mss73
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby mss73 » 24 Oct 2010, 06:38

http://www.mmgames.ru
Might & Magic 6 - The Chaos Conspiracy

the_chaos_conspiracy_repack.7z (513,4 Mb)

7zip: file is unknown format or broken

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 24 Oct 2010, 09:03

7zip uses it's own archiver.
not so hard to google it
http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
we use 7zip for economy of space.
---
or you already opened it with 7zip? and it doesn't work?
let me test it myself...
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 24 Oct 2010, 10:08

thanks for reply! yes, there was 1 mb missing (0,3%) :(
now i've fixed the problem. do not know why it was ;)

try to continue downloading - sad that 513 mb were non correct :disagree:
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby koval321 » 31 Oct 2010, 06:24

I think with other files is the same, you should check them all.
In tcc add and maestromod i unpack few files and some empty folders.

tcc add just dont work, am run exe and windows message say that program made wrong operatioon and will be closed

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 31 Oct 2010, 15:38

it took me around 2 hours to download 500 mb to test it.
server shows me that last uploading was succesful 8|
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby koval321 » 04 Dec 2010, 10:33

Do exist alternate download and alternate instalation for this mod?
Last edited by koval321 on 13 Dec 2012, 14:05, edited 1 time in total.

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 05 Dec 2010, 07:57

no alternate installation.
many alternate downloads.
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

radagast82
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby radagast82 » 21 Aug 2012, 10:28

vladimir-maestro wrote:"Legendary Heroes v1.0b" addon for TCC only!

This addon affect modified items of TCC so if you will install it on MM6 - it will be ruined in some cases and quest so game would be incompletable!

How to install:
0 - strongly recomend you to start a new game after aplying this patches
1 - put icons.exe and sprites.exe into your DATA folder and execute
2 - put audio.exe into you sound folder and execute
3 - unzip "mmextension" into your main folder
4 - we are done and can play
5 - you will have to redo (1) and (2) after you complete 1st part of the TCC to apply new items in 2nd part of the game

Legendary Heroes:
This is a batch of patches that will enchance TCC game with 6 new male and 6 new female charecters. Also will replace some voice schemes. Patch replace old interface and a great part of the items, armors and weapons. Most part of the items are correctly replaced but there might be mistakes. If you found some items\weapons\eqips displayed wrong - make a screenshort and report about it - we will fix it!

Enjoy the new-looking game with all that charecters that were planned and designed especially for TCC game. Experience new game with new face!

Addon designed, coded and bring to you by:
GrayFace (sergroj)
Maestro
-------------
It's a shame I just found this old thread where there are specific instructions by Maestro on how to install legendary heroes (3rd page! so hard to find)... I wonder why these instructions are nowhere else to be found in the whole net.. makes it so difficult for so many of us. :(

Anyway I had tried to do it on my own by downloading it from the default russian site, but alas the instructions there were completely obscure. How would anyone guess that the executables would have to be run in DATA and SOUND folders respectively, is a mystery I have not solved yet. Ofc I had failed miserably while trying to install it and I thought it was completely incompatible with latest version of TCC/grayface patch so I just gave up and started enjoying the game without it.

Now that I discovered this, I only wish there was a way to install it without restarting the game from the beginning or at least just install the new faces/paperdolls/voices somehow without ruining my save game. :(

PS : Needless to say if anyone has any idea of how to just change the faces/paperdolls in mm6/tcc, I'd greatly appreciate any information.
Last edited by radagast82 on 21 Aug 2012, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 21 Aug 2012, 11:29

Back up your whole MM6 folder, make sure Saves folder is also there, then install the Leg. Heroes and load your game. Pay attention to inventory. I don't know if Maestro has changed shapes of items or not. If any of your items change in shape, then you'll get your inventory corrupted and so it would be better to switch back to original graphics. Other than that I can't think of possible incompatibilities.
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

radagast82
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby radagast82 » 21 Aug 2012, 15:01

GrayFace wrote:Back up your whole MM6 folder, make sure Saves folder is also there, then install the Leg. Heroes and load your game. Pay attention to inventory. I don't know if Maestro has changed shapes of items or not. If any of your items change in shape, then you'll get your inventory corrupted and so it would be better to switch back to original graphics. Other than that I can't think of possible incompatibilities.
Thanks for the reply Grayface, I think the graphics of almost all items change so corruption seems unavoidable.

But I was wondering if I can bypass that some way or another. Like throwing all my inventory on the ground before applying legendary heroes.
Or if there was a way to just install/change the faces/paperdolls and ignore the item overhaul completely. (I don't necessarily care for the item changes in this mod, just the excellent beautiful portraits tbh.)
Last edited by radagast82 on 22 Aug 2012, 14:12, edited 1 time in total.

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 22 Aug 2012, 12:33

radagast82 wrote:But I was wondering if I can bypass that some way or another. Like throwing all my inventory on the ground before applying legendary heroes.
Yes, that would work. Also do this to chests you've already opened that you need to keep. I mean, if some unimportant chest gets corrupted, just don't use it.
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

radagast82
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby radagast82 » 22 Aug 2012, 14:14

GrayFace wrote:
radagast82 wrote:But I was wondering if I can bypass that some way or another. Like throwing all my inventory on the ground before applying legendary heroes.
Yes, that would work. Also do this to chests you've already opened that you need to keep. I mean, if some unimportant chest gets corrupted, just don't use it.
Very nice I'll probably try it tonight then and see how it goes. I don't really care for any chests I've opened since they are all empty by now. ^^

As long as I can pickup the throwed items again in their new forms, then all is well. :) Assuming it works, I may then try a character editor or something to just fix the characters's portrait selection. xD

Edited :
Ok throwing items worked no bugs and mod installed fine. However I can't say I love the new art in items, many items are kinda ugly especially due to their simplicity in design or their huge size. Character positioning is kinda weird too to tell the truth. (reminds me of sitting in the toilet lol)

Fiddling with character editor tools now cause all faces were changed and I can't say I like all of them. I think I need a female party asap if I keep the legendary heroes mod. xD Done. Party transformed to female chick party. ^^

It's a shame though that the old faces/portraits are gone since they were overwritten by the new ones. Some of those were excellent. I wish we had more of a variety to choose from than the default original portrait number.

PS1 : It's not a major bug but almost all shields also appear to go offscreen on the right and tear through the left of my monitor. Oh well it has been reported again so I'm sure you are aware of it for future updates.

PS2: I like all the ring/miscellaneous art in legendary heroes as well as the new female faces, but male faces and at least the armor needs some reworking and recoloring. Too many of the new male faces remind me of pictures of Jesus or something. xD haha. As for the armors, the black leather armor and the way-too-shiny/white plate armor just isn't realistic enough. Daggers are also quite simplistic, they seem to lack some jewelry in their art, original daggers were imo quite decent in that department. I love the work done on the cloaks though.

Return to “Might and Magic”