The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 19 Jan 2010, 12:04

vladimir-maestro wrote:there are still few mistakes...
i was started to play yesterday...
i was surprised when visited training hall in kat'an - picture of the trainer was "assur" - god of lightning :D
Maestro,

You've got a keen eye for detail! Thanks for pointing this out. However, since it has not 'bothered' other players, nor come to note thus far, I'm going to leave it as is. It's not worth a patch on my part. Consider the 'new' NPC portrait simply a generalized icon for training.

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 19 Jan 2010, 12:07

Mn wrote:Many thanks to you and Co,
Your very welcome, Mn!

Mn wrote:
question to you:
I and much of others Gamers waiting any preparing party hints (not spoilers) - how optimized party from part1 to Part2 of the Game? (Gold, NPC, Inventory...) And You now not answered anything. My proposal - I myself (or You) can give courple of little hints such as: spell "Telekinesis" is nessecary, NPC may be such as ... I can give many hints of party transfer, but you are a chief and asked be silent. Not spoiling about game strategy and about any placements - only to help first playing. I itself have no problems - I'm opening second Portal and found Healer. (I have no time to play several days (work) - only you can help others)
Sorry my Lang., today is the Russian Holiday(?) - "Creshchens' Frozenz" (? Vl.Maestro knows English much better, you can answer)", -18C - good?
I think that it would be a good idea if you could post a list of 'pointers' for players of Part 1 as to what they need to complete Part 2! Just don't SPOIL part 2.

Got for it!

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 19 Jan 2010, 19:44

i'the same for the seer at the begining of the game =)
there is an old npc icon for him...
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 19 Jan 2010, 22:20

vladimir-maestro wrote:i'the same for the seer at the begining of the game =)
there is an old npc icon for him...
Maestro,

I didn't know there was a new ICON for The Seer.

???

BDJ

dhalgren17
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby dhalgren17 » 20 Jan 2010, 02:44

So I found the "Ultimate Treasure". Is that really all there is to it, or am I missing something?

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 20 Jan 2010, 11:04

dhalgren17 wrote:So I found the "Ultimate Treasure". Is that really all there is to it, or am I missing something?
Yup.

... and one tin soldier rides away.

BDJ

Mn
Scout
Scout

Preparing from TCC Part1 to Part2

Unread postby Mn » 20 Jan 2010, 15:35

After agreement with BDJ I’d like to give several advices for players who really wants to play TCC Patr2 without any troubles. It's not spoiler info, only my common notes, I think much of them to be usefull.

1. Play Part 1 with balanced party - two healers plus two elemental casters. Default party is avaliable. I don’t recommend take Knights and Druids - It's only my opinion. Not give two clerics or two sorcerers – this weak your group. My starting group was Pal-Cle-Arc-Arc, it’s one of the optimal choices.
2. Before entering the VOID (Part2 beginning) don’t forget to hire NPC's You like. My choice - Spell Master and Master Healer. I play only with Spell Master, but “everyday healer” could help me very much at first steps of Part2.
3. Train your party to max possible level and deposit all your money to Bank. You would understand my hint about money later. I starting Part2 at 142 level, it’s enough for me now.
4. About Spells – don’t forget to study Fly, Water Walk, Town Portal (TP), Lloyd's Beacon (LB) and Telekinesis - all these spells are neccesary in Part2. Of course, your healers must know all healing and cure-type spells from all three self schools. It’s advisable both two elemental casters to know TP and LB and both healers to have Mastering in all self Schools. From Light and Dark schools you must know only Day of the Gods, Hour of Power and Day of Protection - I needn’t other spells (I have completed almost half of Part2). As you understand, group must have at minimum one high-level Master of both Light and Dark schools. My Exortist has rank 20 in Light and 15 in Dark.
5. About food - you will stay without food not many of time - don't worry, You'll find enouph food quickly. But food amount is limited in Part2 - use “resting party” carefully. Spell "Create Food" help you in this problem. (But I haven't "Create Food" and even forget, is this spell in MM6 or not, for me there is no problem).
6. I was transfered into Part2 with only three Either weapons (don't know now if they are usefull) and two Paralization Wands in my Inventory plus many potions (but no drunk any of them). That is your choice, I have no hints.
7. About Skills and Slills points - do not add any extra skill-poins to Bow and Sword skills (After gained Master Levels in this abilities)- there will be no real bonuses, but Axe, Mace and Spear skills gives you exrta Damage and AC. Also I recommend to give all your chars Mastering Repair (it's no needed, but seems very comfortable to me). Or you can add points to Bodybuilding and Meditation.
8. Try to complete quest with Danu scrolls and obtained Brennens Bow from treasure tree – this make many Part2 battles very easy. Of course, your bows not decided all battle problems – there will be many hand-to hand battles, so become master in used weapons. For those who can't find all five Danu scrolls, I can sent private msg with decodered info from all scrolls (I don't want do it - This will be real spoiler of Part1)

That’s all I can say, please sorry my English and Good Luck to everybody!

With completing Part2 I want to give some additional (i think useful) info and correct my fist advices.

At first, two corrections:
1. You not must deposit your gold into Bank - You'll find somewhere your deposit, but there no Banks in Part2.
In other words, be ready to play Part2 without money. (You'll obtain enouph gold for training).
2. Don't think about food - there will be enouph food (seems unlimited). (By Mamma Jamma, I checked it)

At second, several additions:
1. Give all ether weapons and increase this ability by adding skill points - it's be VERY useful in several places.
Ether Axe and two Swords are the best ranged weapons (imho exclude Brennen's Bow) ih both Part1-ending and Part2.
This is told by BDJ and I agreed with him (after checking, of course). Ether weapons are such Blasters!
2. Your spelcasters MUST know healing-type spell "Stone to Flesh". It's will be useful to know all high-level offence spells (such as Starburst and Mass Distortion - by Mamma Jamma).
3. About inventory - try to transfer all you could buy or found potions, especially "Restoration" bottles. "Divine Magic" and "Divine Cure" potions are not such useful, but I used them several times.
4. It's be usefull to keep one item of "medusa" (protection from "stoned" condition) in spellcaster active inventory and one item ? (protection from "paralyze") in healer inventory.
5. Don't begin playing Part2 with low-level party - Imho lower 100 level - it seems extremely difficult.
Last edited by Mn on 28 Jan 2010, 14:21, edited 3 times in total.

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 20 Jan 2010, 15:40

Big Daddy Jim wrote:
dhalgren17 wrote:So I found the "Ultimate Treasure". Is that really all there is to it, or am I missing something?
Yup.

BDJ
Any hint about This msg? I'm interesting too.
And I can't answer to your mail by 19-01 about "final" smth.
Last edited by Mn on 20 Jan 2010, 16:04, edited 1 time in total.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Preparing from TCC Part1 to Part2

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 20 Jan 2010, 15:56

Mn wrote:After agreement with BDJ I’d like to give several advices for players who really wants to play TCC Patr2 without any troubles. It's not spoiler info, only my common notes, I think much of them to be usefull.

1. Play Part 1 with balanced party - two healers plus two elemental casters. Default party is avaliable. I don’t recommend take Knights and Druids - It's only my opinion. Not give two clerics or two sorcerers – this weak your group. My starting group was Pal-Cle-Arc-Arc, it’s one of the optimal choices.
2. Before entering the VOID (Part2 beginning) don’t forget to hire NPC's You like. My choice - Spell Master and Master Healer. I play only with Spell Master, but “everyday healer” could help me very much at first steps of Part2.
3. Train your party to max possible level and deposit all your money to Bank. You would understand my hint about money later. I starting Part2 at 142 level, it’s enough for me now.
4. About Spells – don’t forget to study Fly, Water Walk, Town Portal (TP), Lloyd's Beacon (LB) and Telekinesis - all these spells are neccesary in Part2. Of course, your healers must know all healing and cure-type spells from all three self schools. It’s advisable both two elemental casters to know TP and LB and both healers to have Mastering in all self Schools. From Light and Dark schools you must know only Day of the Gods, Hour of Power and Day of Protection - I needn’t other spells (I have completed almost half of Part2). As you understand, group must have at minimum one high-level Master of both Light and Dark schools. My Exortist has rank 20 in Light and 15 in Dark.
5. About food - you will stay without food not many of time - don't worry, You'll find enouph food quickly. But food amount is limited in Part2 - use “resting party” carefully. Spell "Create Food" help you in this problem. (But I haven't "Create Food" and even forget, is this spell in MM6 or not, for me there is no problem).
6. I was transfered into Part2 with only three Either weapons (don't know now if they are usefull) and two Paralization Wands in my Inventory plus many potions (but no drunk any of them). That is your choice, I have no hints.
7. About Skills and Slills points - do not add any extra skill-poins to Bow and Sword skills (After gained Master Levels in this abilities)- there will be no real bonuses, but Axe, Mace and Spear skills gives you exrta Damage and AC. Also I recommend to give all your chars Mastering Repair (it's no needed, but seems very comfortable to me). Or you can add points to Bodybuilding and Meditation.
8. Try to complete quest with Danu scrolls and obtained Brennens Bow from treasure tree – this make many Part2 battles very easy. Of course, your bows not decided all battle problems – there will be many hand-to hand battles, so become master in used weapons. For those who can't find all five Danu scrolls, I can sent private msg with decodered info from all scrolls (I don't want do it - This will be real spoiler of Part1)

That’s all I can say, please sorry my English and Good Luck to everybody!
Excellent Advice, Mn. Excellent indeed!

Might I add that the Ether Weapons are probably the most versatile and reliable missile weapons in the game. They're not bad as melee weapons, either. They ignore all creature protections and immunities to provide reliable damage each time they hit. Don't leave home without them!

Thanks for this.

BDJ
Last edited by Big Daddy Jim on 20 Jan 2010, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.

Lucy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Lucy » 20 Jan 2010, 16:08

Can anybody help me with the password in the fortress of anarchy?

even with the hints in this topic I cannot figure it out. In white what I have so far:

1. F = 20/2 -4 (the 4th letter divided by 2 minus 4)
2.A (the 1.st letter in the alphabet)
3.R or T (neighbours of S)
4. T (20th letter in the alphabet)
5. S (20-1)

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 20 Jan 2010, 16:13

Lucy wrote:Can anybody help me with the password in the fortress of anarchy?

even with the hints in this topic I cannot figure it out.

I'll PM you on this.

BDJ

Talin_Trollbane
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Talin_Trollbane » 21 Jan 2010, 16:11

Mn wrote:
Big Daddy Jim wrote:
Yup.

BDJ
yeah, i dont get it either. is it some polish joke?
Ultima, Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic Veteran.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 21 Jan 2010, 17:07

Talin_Trollbane wrote:
yeah, i dont get it either. is it some polish joke?[/quote]

Here's the entire message...

[You unroll the scroll and discover a single line has been penned.]

"Peace on Nimradur"

is all it says.

[Then you notice the following footnote.]

"... and one tin solder rides away."

The ultimate treasure is "Peace ..."

BDJ

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 21 Jan 2010, 20:15

video will be ready tommorow...
there will be a patch that will install this video + i will send them to BDJ to be able to inmopt all data into files (for those who do not want to bother patches and got fast internet to download 400+mb)
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 21 Jan 2010, 22:02

here is a link to the final patch:
http://rapidshare.com/files/338982161/ending.exe
this patch will add ending video to the game.
instruction:
1) allow this patch to work (this is not a virus!!!)
2) make a backup to "anims2.vid"
3) put this EXE patch into your "ANIMS" folder to "anims2.vid" file and execute.
4) after patch complete it's work - you will be able to see new ending video of TCC game.
P.S. I'm not a "blizzard int." so do not expect something outstanding...but video is rather interesting ;| (author asking for the :hoo: )
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 21 Jan 2010, 22:38

vladimir-maestro wrote:here is a link to the final patch:
instruction:
3) put this EXE patch into your "ANIMS" folder to "anims2.vid" file and execute.
4) after patch complete it's work - you will be able to see new ending video of TCC game.
P.S. I'm not a "blizzard int." so do not expect something outstanding...but video is rather interesting ;| (author asking for the :hoo: )
Thahks for your work, of course I want to download your video. But all my several attempts were failed - "overloading servers" (as free user in Rapidshore)

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 21 Jan 2010, 22:45

instruction:
If you would like we can host it on CH, I can place it here immediately when rapidshare will allow me to get it. ;)
(Or whole mod, unfortunately I have not enough time to checking the topic)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 21 Jan 2010, 23:39

ok. you can host it on other servers as well. i forget that rapidshare works badly time to time. i'll try to host it on other servers too.
Last edited by vladimir-maestro on 22 Jan 2010, 17:52, edited 1 time in total.
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 22 Jan 2010, 17:41

instruction:
Maestro,

You've outdone yourself here in the game-end video! This is perhaps the most creative work you've done, and your genius certainly shows through this end-game video!!!

You've done yourself proud and have given The Chaos Conspiracy the last, final touch of professionalism.

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!!

BDJ

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 22 Jan 2010, 17:58

BDJ! I've saw that there is a very big video (hive under the dome) about 154mb for 6 sec. video!!!!!!!!!
i think that it could be replaced with mine "dummy" smk.
also i think that after mm8level editor repacking and revision final ANIMS file will be 30%-40% smaller than it is now...give it a try ;)

maybe some minor assistance needed? any other fixes will be done to TCC again? will be there a FINAL version of the MOD or it is completed already?

P.S. you make me shy :angel:
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

Return to “Might and Magic”