The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Talin_Trollbane
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Talin_Trollbane » 06 Apr 2010, 21:50

made it, ran and jumped like hell, and got the skull.

then saved and came here, to find your post, hah.
but thanks anyway, and dont make your vacation a long one, ya hear?
Ultima, Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic Veteran.

sherwin_p
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Bow skill

Unread postby sherwin_p » 19 Apr 2010, 22:38

When I started a new party I chose Knight, Druid, Clerid and Sorcerer. Knight and Druid both picked bow skill as one of their skilss however my cleric and sorcerer do not have the skill and I cannot find anyone that teaches it...any hints on where one is?

Mn
Scout
Scout

Re: Bow skill

Unread postby Mn » 20 Apr 2010, 10:30

sherwin_p wrote:When I started a new party I chose Knight, Druid, Clerid and Sorcerer. Knight and Druid both picked bow skill as one of their skilss however my cleric and sorcerer do not have the skill and I cannot find anyone that teaches it...any hints on where one is?
It's strange - all party members must obtain bow skill (want you or not) in the beginning of TCC. Check yours TCC installing procedure - I haven't more ideas.

sherwin_p
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Another oddity

Unread postby sherwin_p » 22 Apr 2010, 07:02

Ok I don't mind not having bow skill however after I recieved the luftka quest from lord zeddicus(sp?) I noticed I did not have the key for the tomb. I also notice some items missing from my inventory every once in a while. At first I thought I just accidentally sold them but now I'm sure they are going missing, like this key I need.

I followed the directions in the instructions. I wonder if its a problem with my M&M installation. It's been on my computer for a very long time.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Another oddity

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 22 Apr 2010, 12:24

sherwin_p wrote:Ok I don't mind not having bow skill
All members of your party automatically get Bow Skill at the beginning of the game. If your party does not have this skill, you need to reinstall MM6 with patches (Greyface recommended), reinstall TCC Part 1 and start a new game.
sherwin_p wrote: however after I recieved the luftka quest from lord zeddicus(sp?) I noticed I did not have the key for the tomb. I also notice some items missing from my inventory every once in a while. At first I thought I just accidentally sold them but now I'm sure they are going missing, like this key I need.
Part of the quest is to find the key. Re;

Before me was Luftka the Kruel. She Queen of Dead and evil and locked in tomb. Tomb here in Sleigon. Entrance sealed. Her power from thing called Talisman of Life. It locked with her.

You want me help you, you kill Luftka forever and bring back the thing.

You go her house in king’s land, get key, enter tomb, kill Luftka. Bring magic thing back.

Go!

sherwin_p wrote:I followed the directions in the instructions. I wonder if its a problem with my M&M installation. It's been on my computer for a very long time.
You might want to do a complete reinstall.

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

sherwin_p
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Thanks

Unread postby sherwin_p » 23 Apr 2010, 04:31

Thanks BDJ, let me reinstall. Everytime I read what they say about the quest I try hard to remember but obviously it's not working I should write it down since the quest list does not give as much detail.

Do you by chance have a list of Quests...the wording exactly like you quoted previously? That would be very helpful.

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 23 Apr 2010, 06:24

no we do not have it.
we didn't plan to do such list...so only helps from others will help you
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 25 Apr 2010, 09:35

Just killed Koschei on level 1 and trained up to 72-74.
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 26 Apr 2010, 15:04

Where can I find Oppression for cleric promotion?

Where is Castle Birka?
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 26 Apr 2010, 22:47

GrayFace wrote:Where is Castle Birka?
Demonclaw
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 28 Apr 2010, 04:50

Thanks. I've found all people for cleric promotion too.

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 28 Apr 2010, 12:13

I can't find urns #3 and #6.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 28 Apr 2010, 18:17

GrayFace wrote:I can't find urns #3 and #6.
Urn#3 Haunt of the Rusalka

Urn#6 Bog of Tuonela (overland)

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 28 Apr 2010, 19:38

Thank you! How could I overlook the one in Rusalki's :disagree:

Now Part 1 is completed :proud: The game is great!

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 29 Apr 2010, 12:32

GrayFace wrote:Thank you! How could I overlook the one in Rusalki's :disagree:

Congratulations! Glad ya enjoyed Part 1. If you decide to play Part 2, you can either 'monster-bash' to your heart's content, or you can avoid 80% of all encounters and simply find what you're looking for and move on through the game. However, in the last quarter of the game, you'll have to engage some serious 'challenges'.

BDJ

motter28218
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby motter28218 » 29 Apr 2010, 15:42

Big Daddy Jim wrote:
GrayFace wrote:Thank you! How could I overlook the one in Rusalki's :disagree:

However, in the last quarter of the game, you'll have to engage some serious 'challenges'.

BDJ
HE AIN'T KIDDIN!!!! Ha ha, seriously, loved the game BDJ wonderful job.

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 30 Apr 2010, 13:51

Big Daddy Jim wrote:Congratulations! Glad ya enjoyed Part 1. If you decide to play Part 2, you can either 'monster-bash' to your heart's content, or you can avoid 80% of all encounters and simply find what you're looking for and move on through the game. However, in the last quarter of the game, you'll have to engage some serious 'challenges'.
I skipped about 50% encounters. Killing them without a purpose wasn't much fun. I found the difficulty pretty consistent. Snow beasts weren't easier than monsters in the pyramid for me.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 02 May 2010, 10:53

GrayFace wrote: I skipped about 50% encounters. Killing them without a purpose wasn't much fun. I found the difficulty pretty consistent. Snow beasts weren't easier than monsters in the pyramid for me.

Congrats on this one! To my knowledge, that's the 'fastest' play time on record! Did the end game video play for you?

BDJ

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 04 May 2010, 08:08

grayface produced a patch for TCC-add ons and resolve this problem =)
now everyone could see final video without any problems.
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

motter28218
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby motter28218 » 04 May 2010, 14:35

vladimir-maestro wrote:grayface produced a patch for TCC-add ons and resolve this problem =)
now everyone could see final video without any problems.
That was a great end-game vid Vladimir, what program did you use to create it? Really cool, I loved it. You are very talented my friend.

Otter

Return to “Might and Magic”