The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby koval321 » 27 Dec 2009, 09:08

Previously verion i played balanced: knight - 2 mages - cleric, but maybe this time i will risk for challenge.

My tactic 4 mages was to heal by potion, hired npc and beacon near temple. Sometime they made so huge damage that enemies died in first round of battle, and i even dont need healing.

phamlongtuan
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby phamlongtuan » 27 Dec 2009, 10:00

Hello guys just one off topic question, i'm aiming to create a perfect party. As it name suggest, everything is perfect.

One of my remaining problem now is how can i stay out of reduce point in fame. Normally it will take me three points for one night in Inn, three another point for resting outside home. What i have to do now :ill: 8|

Any idea for a perfect party is extremely welcome :D

koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby koval321 » 27 Dec 2009, 13:54

Yeah i remember mysterious fame losing in previously version, it was programmed for some reason or its bug?

For party am also not sure, and still dont start playing.

Sendoh
Galactic Gargle Blaster
Galactic Gargle Blaster

Unread postby Sendoh » 28 Dec 2009, 00:13

hey i think i found some bug, sometimes when i load a previous game, my party characters are insane

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 28 Dec 2009, 19:48

Sendoh wrote:hey i think i found some bug, sometimes when i load a previous game, my party characters are insane
If this continues, I'd suggest that you reinstall the original MM6 and then reinstall The Chaos Conspiracy. Your problem is not caused by the TCC installation.

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Sendoh
Galactic Gargle Blaster
Galactic Gargle Blaster

Unread postby Sendoh » 28 Dec 2009, 20:04

i installed the chaos conspirancy on a mm6 with greyface patch, i didn't use any mok's or official patches, could that have something to do?

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 28 Dec 2009, 21:56

Sendoh wrote:i installed the chaos conspirancy on a mm6 with greyface patch, i didn't use any mok's or official patches, could that have something to do?
As I understand it the greyface patch includes mok's patch, but if your problem continues try installing the v1.2 patch and mok's patch. If that helps then your problem may have been greyface's patch.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 29 Dec 2009, 00:44

Sendoh wrote:i installed the chaos conspirancy on a mm6 with greyface patch, i didn't use any mok's or official patches, could that have something to do?
I have not played the game through with the patch by Grayface, but others have with no problems. However, there are two dungeons that can keep your party insane. If you are in a dungeon, go back outside, heal the insanity and see if that cures your problem. If it does, then the insanity is coming from the dungeon as programmed in the game code.

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

Asterot
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Asterot » 30 Dec 2009, 18:28

Now I know how little worth I have for the game, but just recently Maestro told me about the release, and so I couldn't resist the temptation to download it.

And thus after downloading it couldn't I resist passing my thanks to the TCC team for recording my innuendo presence in the project. Felt sorry for my actions and all that.

P.S. Chose the last difficulty and got shredded right away on Misty Isles. :D
"The elements compose a Magnum Opus my modus operandi is amalgam..."

Sendoh
Galactic Gargle Blaster
Galactic Gargle Blaster

Unread postby Sendoh » 30 Dec 2009, 19:07

hey a gold dragon just dropped me the Krukow's armor, a quest item

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 30 Dec 2009, 19:30

Big Daddy Jim wrote:
I have not played the game through with the patch by Grayface, but others have with no problems. However, there are two dungeons that can keep your party insane. If you are in a dungeon, go back outside, heal the insanity and see if that cures your problem. If it does, then the insanity is coming from the dungeon as programmed in the game code.

BDJ
[/quote
Yes. I'm surpriseg by condition of ny chars - they all began insanity and weaking and one char even was died. It was done by one of second promoutions of chars - I fotgot there. It's no phoblem to me - LB to healer(s) and party is already to fight.]

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 30 Dec 2009, 19:44

Sendoh wrote:hey a gold dragon just dropped me the Krukow's armor, a quest item
From killed Dragon You can give anything loot - sach as art/relic. But I recommend you kill all creators in this dangeon and give proudly this item - it's no difficult. If You want great slot (in beta-vers it's only
Poseidon Trident imho) - do dragons Safari in Baal Garden. Sorry Engl.

Asterot
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Asterot » 31 Dec 2009, 14:18

Found two questionable dialogues:

1. The dialogue entry "The Library of Karigor" tells about the Temple of the Moon. Is it about the new one, or just a leftover entry?

2. It you talk to the scholar NPC, he tells that he studied under Albert Newton in Mist.
"The elements compose a Magnum Opus my modus operandi is amalgam..."

Mn
Scout
Scout

Re: Cavern of the Rogue Crash

Unread postby Mn » 31 Dec 2009, 15:21

Big Daddy Jim wrote:kognefaure,

I just sent you a PM concerning the Cavern of the Rogue crash. Please take a moment to check your personal messages.

Thanks,

BDJ
I.m fogot to thom i wanted answere I'm sorryJ I'm almost drunked and i fear at this time to clean The temple of tranquility by Yors Game is beauty Happy Ne4w Year to all ! I'm wanted say to anymore how to installing game be w-7 Now i Breaked Games And will drink of NYear,

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 31 Dec 2009, 22:40

Asterot wrote:Found two questionable dialogues:

1. The dialogue entry "The Library of Karigor" tells about the Temple of the Moon. Is it about the new one, or just a leftover entry?

2. It you talk to the scholar NPC, he tells that he studied under Albert Newton in Mist.
Thanks for the inputs, but the game will not undergo any further updates.

"What it is" is what it is.

BDJ

cortisan
Peasant
Peasant

Re: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!

Unread postby cortisan » 01 Jan 2010, 04:27

Big Daddy Jim wrote:We are proud to announce the Beta2 release of The Chaos Conspiracy. For those interested in playing this game, please download the file TCC Player Intro.pdf at the following link;

http://hosted.filefront.com/BigDaddyJim

This file contains;

(1) an introduction to the game,
(2) an introduction to the development team, play testers, and other contributors,
(3) game play requirements, and
(4) download and installation instructions.

On behalf of The Chaos Conspiracy Development Team,

Happy Gaming!

Big Daddy Jim

Hey I'm quite keen to play this mod, however when I visit the link you said, I can't see the file I am supposed to download... I am probably just tired from last night. lol

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 01 Jan 2010, 04:38

He forgot to update main post.

Here it is:
http://www.filefront.com/user/BDJ7777

cortisan
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby cortisan » 01 Jan 2010, 04:38

Salamandre wrote:He forgot to update main post.

Here it is:
http://www.filefront.com/user/BDJ7777
Thanks a lot! :)

cortisan
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby cortisan » 01 Jan 2010, 07:14

I just began the game and I did what the file instructed and yet whenever I save my game it saves it as a random party in free haven. What have I done wrong?

Edit: I deleted the folders and copied them back into the directory and it fixed the problem, so nevermind.

koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby koval321 » 01 Jan 2010, 08:44

To complete the game you'll need someone capable of casting the two 'Travel' spells (Llyod's and Town Portal) and a fully promoted and 'spelled' Light Magic Master.
Am always play dark way, will be dark magic useless here? Anyway as i remember mage have some light/dark spells but am not sure what level they can train.

From what i understand from all your sugestions i need mage, cleric, and two knights (lot of close combat, and need some axe)

Return to “Might and Magic”