Issue with transfering saves

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Eltana
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Issue with transfering saves

Unread postby Eltana » 29 May 2009, 13:36

I've been playing MM7 on a laptop, being on the the few games easy to play with a touch pad. I got my own laptop runing, installed MM7 and copied the save folder over form the other computer and when I ran the game I just get empty Load files. I also copied the whole game folder over form the othre computer and still get empty load files too. Anyone know how to get the saves working?

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 29 May 2009, 14:00

Perhaps uodating it will help out. Dunno what version both are, but it could be that the version differs form each other. Update it with the patches you did on your laptop should help out. Good luck...
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Eltana
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Eltana » 29 May 2009, 14:04

Yeah should have mensioned but are updated with the same patches.

Wilbur Humphery II
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Wilbur Humphery II » 29 May 2009, 20:57

Are you using Vista? if u are I had a similiar problem with mm6, it turned all I needed to do after transfering the saves over was running it as 'Administrator".

hope this helps

Eltana
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Eltana » 01 Jun 2009, 16:37

Running XP, I think they got corrupted some how because now the original machine does the same thing when you try and load. I basically gave up and installed MM6 cause I really didn't wanna do all that over again.

Return to “Might and Magic”