- by MadMax
Fanstratics is a work in progress from Gregory W. Fulton (lead designer of HoMM 3).
Scouting the website of the so far quite mysterious project we can spot a mighty cavalier (as depicted in the picture in this article) with arrows piercing the ground around it.
While not much is known about the project so far (except it being in pre-alpha production) it seems to be combining fantasy, strategy and tactics, much like what we see in the Heroes of Might and Magic-series. That in combination with the fact that Gregory Fulton himself calls it "A Spiritual Successor" to the classic Heroes of Might and Magic 3 is enough to get our hearts racing.
Signing up to the newsletter on the website does give us something of a road map, stating that Pre-alpha is next, followed by financing, then going on to Alpha and after that heading into mid-alpha (with possible early access) and so forth.
To receive news from the project, there's a newsletter to sign up to which is found here!
In case you are struck with Greg Fulton fever just like we are, you can check out this interview
What do you think Gregory W Fulton is up to? Will we see something similiar to Heroes of Might and Magic, or maybe something completely new?
Can you spot any more references or any hidden easter eggs in the picture? Let us know in the comments!
|Comments (3)||Add comment|
- by Pol
New Armageddon Blade's Walkhtrough
New walkthrough for Armageddon Blade, Catherine's Charge by ithacor. Fingers crossed, to be continued. Enjoy!
Masters of Sighisoara Final Saga
Testers wanted for the last, final and mind blowing Masters of Sighisoara Campaign. This is the campaign where all will be resolved, ..or not. If you have time, which you would like to spent yourself with playtesting, you are welcomed. Five maps are planned, first one is the most close to be finished.
New CH Discord
Below you will find list of more Discord rooms :)
- CH Discord Chat for Casual Talks
- MM Discord
- Quantomas AI
- HoMM Reddit Discord
- CQ Unofficial Discord
- M&M Guild (Only for CQ Players, join M&M Nerds if above L200 or M&M if you would like to taste the game or train, you can send me PM as wel ;) )
|Comments (1)||Add comment|
- by Pol
Only good things from GoG's Week sale - Kings Bounty (some), Avernum, Chuchel, Cthuhlu! Click on pic to see it all. This is worthy. :)
- by Pol
EOC Fan Art Event
Contestants who draw SSR units, will have the opportunity to get their work selected as the official unit skin in Premium Card, which may be made into models by the development team and used in the game permanently.
The creators will have the opportunity to name the original skins they made (non-commercial title), and receive the below rewards:
(CH): Rewards and complete rules to be seen here. At EoC FB page. SSR means Legendary, in old words, level 7. Currently there is Green Dragon, Black Dragon, Angel, Devil and Behemoth. For some reason Phoenix is only SR.
Or heroes, it's pics contest after all ;). Another time for Gelu, Solmyr, Mephala, Astral..
Excellent emoji works will also have the opportunity to be used in official media channels and in-game chat systems.
1. Based on the prototypes of heroes and units in Might & Magic: Era of Chaos, draw your own original piece of art.
2. Entries can be in any form of painting, including character drawing, character emoji, chibi graphic manga, original wallpaper, etc.
3. Please post your entries to your Facebook homepage and Instagram, tag on #MightandMagicEOC and #eocfanart, and @ our official page to notify us.
[If you'd prefer to not post the entry on your personal channel, you may also choose to post it under the Facebook event announcement to be counted in.]
4. The content of artwork must be positive and conform to the EOC community content norms.
5. Once the event ends, all entries will be examined closely by our official EOC community team and fine arts team. The winning entries will be announced on EOC official Facebook and Instagram homepages.
6. For regular awards, they will be sent to the player's account within 10 business days after the announcement is released. For special awards, the skins will be sent to players once they are completed and launched.
7. Entries are required to include the author's UID, server, username and valid contact information (email address or Discord ID).
8. Entries can be in either electronic or hand-drawn form. For hand-drawn art, please scan it and upload a HD version.
9. By submitting the work, you grant us the permission to repost your work on our official EOC media channels; By submitting your work, you agree to let us add your work later to the game under your name.
10. Contestants are required to remain contactable for further discussions about copyright matters.
- by Pol
A bit silently, in LotA thread, Quantomas announced that his AI is ready for public testing!
To all fans of LotA, if you are interested to see the new advanced AI of Heroes V come to life or take part in the project, you are welcome to join us on Discord.
Prerequisite: you need Heroes V the Tribes of the East standalone expansion, version 3.1. We recommend the GOG version which is frequently on sale for $5 if you can wait. The Steam version of TotE works as well.
The Heroes V fan-manual version 3.1:
The latest AI upgrade:
Make sure to read the included pdf, especially if the download version is a beta. It also has the quick install instructions.
I would like to remind everyone, that this is beta and more is merrier. When you can, please come and help, by playing. :D
|Comments (3)||Add comment|
- by Sibernethy/Super Goober and Pol
We're getting ready to do a Might and Magic stream at June 19th and people are welcome to send us questions about either Might and Magic or the new game that Tim is working on, called Aeolwyn's Legacy. :)
Does that sound good?
Come join us on Friday, June 19 at 7PM Eastern/4PM (ie 11PM UTC+0 or 1AM UTC+2)
Important info! Tim's site changed, now you will find everything, on his new site dungeonbyte.com. Including his latest demo update.
If you would like to speak with Tim about Aeolwyn's Legacy, you are invited to join him at Discord.
There's a new build of the demo up that fixes some bugs. It will probably be the last of the demo build for a while as I'm building out the world terrain for Chapter One! Here's a preview video: (don't mind getting stuck on the roof of the tavern
There's some pretty exciting stuff about the new world map. Firstly, it's huge. the full size is 16km x 8km. Secondly, it will be a seamless world. You'll be able to walk from one end of the world to the other without a single level load (though you may get a hiccup once in a while). I didn't think I was going to be able to support that, but I've got some tech from Procedural Worlds that's working great.
|Comments (4)||Add comment|