Pointless but Funny Links

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 11 Nov 2008, 18:35

He doesn't... Donald pushes the anchor into the water in that panel... and he said: "Okay, it's tied! something go!"
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 11 Nov 2008, 18:45

"Let's". Which, when shouted can also be interpreted "let".
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 11 Nov 2008, 18:48

then it's a good thing Donald shoved the anchor into the water with a look of glee on his face... :devil:
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 11 Nov 2008, 21:18

Never create too smart machine or:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blLxRD-0j9Y

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 11 Nov 2008, 21:38

:lolu:
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 12 Nov 2008, 00:17

I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 12 Nov 2008, 02:36

:lolu:

The virtues of video editing. :D
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 16 Nov 2008, 13:48

No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 16 Nov 2008, 13:49

The site you linked that from is AWESOME!
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 16 Nov 2008, 14:03

Well I found that pic with Google, so I don't know about the site :D

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 16 Nov 2008, 14:24

Well, I found it on google by accident, but it was good for quite a laught :P
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 20 Nov 2008, 12:09

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 24 Nov 2008, 15:57

Epic Fail

Even more epic fail

Another Screw-up

Also, a quote from Luc's post at HC (about H5 creatures):
LPatenaude wrote:Arch Mages already uses high powered Laser shooting beams of destruction just like Earths' impossible to deviate laser beams. Just make sure that none of your own units are in the middle of the planned laser attack or, you might as well kill them in the process. The plain Mages are using a ball of energy just like a photon torpedo does but even more powerful than that of a mere torpedo. It does not have a limited range capability and, will kill upto 4 units in a row before disappearing off the battlefield and probably knocking down several trees in the woods before fading into nothingness.

Mini arties can have the effect of a gargoyle and a golem becoming powerful shooters. And, aren't gargoyles and golems magically empowered artificial beings such as robots are(Wizards).

Dark Elves and Light Elves possesses these laser and energy(electricity)bound beams and balls of seemingly unstoppable power.

Haven's Crossbowmen with the armor piercing' extremely missile like very long and very precise like missile projectile like arrow.

All types of Liches in the Necromancers' alignment also uses high beam powered lasers with evil cloud dispersements upon contact of the target.

The dwarves' Spearwielders ability to throw a lance as fast as light speed and ignores armory of the enemy plus, the Rune Mage can also shoot an unstoppable(by mystic resistance) ball of energy.

The Evil Eyed Cyclops has the ability to back-up and laser beam one of any attacking enemy units in the battlefield(Orcs)and, the first upgrade of the flying green(level 6)lizard beast can fry the enemy unit's stack by using high powered electricity bolts.

The Succubi Mistress can use a high powered electical energy based beam to fry the enemy unit's stack at the other end of the battlefield. The Arch Devils can both Teleport the entire stack in front of the enemy units stacks at the other end of the battlefield entirely on the first round of combat and, attack in the same time at maximum hit points' effectiveness.

So, eight out of eight factions of HoMM 5: T.o.t.E. are already using late 21st and possibly the 22nd century's extremely advanced technologically bound energy based weaponry(Star-Trek's and beyond as well). What in the world is mere gunpowder's fire explosion hand weaponry's extremely non-precise in reputation has to do with today's and tomorrow's(future's) so-called too futuristic in technology's influence onto this quite advanced game? Answer: It does not.

This is like saying that if the SS Enterprise goes back in time upto today's time frame, it's crew could get infuenced by our pre-historic like mere matter based projectile's gunpowder launched gun. Hmm...I really do not think so.
B-)

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 24 Nov 2008, 17:03

OrionPax's posts (he uses different alias) are always entertaining, especially when they deal with computer problems.

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 24 Nov 2008, 17:13

OrionPax? That was his nick? I don't know why but I thought it was LPatenaude

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 24 Nov 2008, 17:19

That was his nickname here in any case. He also used Optimus-something on the official forum.

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 24 Nov 2008, 17:32

Strange. I remember that at Ubi Forums his nick was PatenaudeLuc.

Also, I found Lpatenaude here. Is this that OrionPax guy or you were referring to someone else?

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 24 Nov 2008, 17:37

Yes, that's him.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 24 Nov 2008, 18:35

Can genie guess about who are you thinking?

http://en.akinator.com/

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 24 Nov 2008, 18:43

Asheera wrote:Strange. I remember that at Ubi Forums his nick was PatenaudeLuc.
That's after he first got banned if I remember well. :)

Return to “Campfire”