Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Super Goober
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Super Goober » 27 Feb 2014, 17:31

Might and Magic X: Children of the Void is dead. Development has stopped for good, I'm afraid as the team disbanded last year. But I do have some good news.

Tim Lang, level designer from New World Computing, has confirmed that there's a new project on the way for a spiritual successor to Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven.

The game is intended to recapture the essence of MM6 inside a new franchise. Commencement will begin after the two other projects already in progress are finished.

As far as development is concerned, we're taking you back to 1998. :)

-- Ryan Smith
Sound Designer at Brrapp Games

orzie
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby orzie » 04 Jun 2014, 10:40

If only they provided all their developments to a willing team of enthusiasts... I cannot forgive myself for not playing as a Genie or Anubis-like guy.

Echo
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Echo » 08 Jun 2014, 22:00

I heard it won't be a team-based game anymore though (so one character), and the setting will closer to something steampunkish than the classical fantasy with some endgame Ancients twist?

orzie
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby orzie » 09 Jun 2014, 04:02

It has become a game unrelated to MM series without any MM asset in it, and its seduction to me personally has been decimated.

orzie
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby orzie » 21 Sep 2014, 07:07

Hey, dudes. If the project is dead, why don't someone release the graphics to a public access? Perhaps it can still have chances to be used. The Genie portrait and the animation for it is exceptional!

I guess I could even try to develop her full form further in future. The current one is looking a bit WIP.

Return to “Might and Magic”