Help: nothing to play in TOE demo

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
kylde001
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Help: nothing to play in TOE demo

Unread postby kylde001 » 29 Sep 2007, 12:34

I'm bound to be missing the obvious, but after installing the TOE demo, there are no levels or maps to play AT ALL? I did register at Ubisoft after installation (begrudgingly), but have received no mail from Ubi. I notice a reference to a code "7964-8248-7603-2676" in the forums, but I have no idea what to do with it ?

okrane
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby okrane » 29 Sep 2007, 12:37

This might be a stupid answer but try: Single Player -> Custom Game.

There are 2 maps there, one of them you have to enter that key in order to play it. If this doesn't solve it, no idea, maybe it's a bug. Try reinstalling.

kylde001
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kylde001 » 29 Sep 2007, 13:46

okrane wrote:This might be a stupid answer but try: Single Player -> Custom Game.

There are 2 maps there, one of them you have to enter that key in order to play it. If this doesn't solve it, no idea, maybe it's a bug. Try reinstalling.
that did the trick, thank'ee :) System requirements seem ott, and I miss M to move, and the audio/video is still outta sync on the cutscenes, but seems very nice so far (when did they take the ricochet off the succubus?)

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 30 Sep 2007, 03:30

kylde001 wrote:(when did they take the ricochet off the succubus?)
The red one has it but the grey one doesn't. They all shoot back at shooters.

vulnevia
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby vulnevia » 30 Sep 2007, 10:08

kylde001 wrote:
that did the trick, thank'ee :) System requirements seem ott, and I miss M to move, and the audio/video is still outta sync on the cutscenes, but seems very nice so far (when did they take the ricochet off the succubus?)
Try the space-key to move the heroes instead of M. I think the M-key puts up a mana-bar above the hero's head. It has to be mana, don't know what else it can be.

Darmani
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Darmani » 30 Sep 2007, 14:10

Does anyone know where to find the key to play the second map? I tried entering the one that the first poster mentioned, both with and without the dashes; it didn't work for me.

kargaleth
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

entering key

Unread postby kargaleth » 30 Sep 2007, 19:18

You do have to enter the dashes. The key posted above matches the one I used successfully.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”