Fried campaign.sav

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Ensades
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Fried campaign.sav

Unread postby Ensades » 08 Jul 2006, 00:36

Hi everyone. I'm having a problem that's pretty much putting my Heroes-ing to a standstill.

I had just finished Dungeon mission 3 (the cultists) and I watched the cutscene and the next level started to load. Unfortunately my computer shut off halfway through this (it overheats pretty easily on the hot summer days...I'm too poor to get any decent cooling in there, or turn on my AC for that matter, heh).

Anyway, after about an hour I turned it back on wanting to play again. First I went to the campaign menu instead of load, but to my surprise it was entirely blank. Where it used to have the name of each faction, there was just a blank scroll. So I tried to reload the save the game makes after you finish the last fight in the cultist but after the cutscene it shot me back out to the Dungeon section of the campaign menu and only the first mission is available...oddly when I mouseover it it goes blank, and when I press back I'm back at the blank campaign menu. I tried reloading some saves before the last fight but it all ends up with the same thing.

So what I'm guessing happened is that my campaign.sav file was being written when my computer turned off so now it's corrupted. If anyone could send or post up their campaign.sav file at this point in the game (if it's further, that'd be okay, but I fear I might skip ahead to try the last two factions because I have no self control, heh), I'd be really grateful. Thanks a lot.

Nebs
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nebs » 08 Jul 2006, 04:03

Here it is Ensades.

Link[/quote]

It's for 1.1 though.

Ensades
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ensades » 08 Jul 2006, 04:45

Thank you so much, it works perfectly. I thought I would have to play from that level on the campaign menu but this even works with my other saves so I can continue from where I was with my own hero's skills and stuff. Thanks again!

Return to “Heroes V-VI”